To start a Business or not?

raaman

Valued Contributor
There are a lot of reasons that can hold you back and discourage you from starting a business such as too much risk of failure, the possibility of getting into debt, or losing all your savings.

Another reason is the impact on your personal life, and the list goes on. The truth is that those people who are not really determined to venture into entrepreneurship, will find a lot of excuses.

Some may want to stay in their comfort zone. And, in the same way, those who really want to follow that path will find a multitude of arguments to give themselves a chance.

Seyesystem

There are many excuses that people gives when it comes to starting of business. You know business itself is risk and the higher the risk the higher the return. Lack of money may cause some people not to start a business and the fear of not to risk their small capital into a business. Even lack knowledge of the business to venture into may also be the reasons for people not to start business. To have a successful business needs planning and a lot of market research so that you will make your decision whether to start it or not.

Donkiz

Lots of people really wants the freedom, sense of satisfaction and accomplishment that comes with owning a business, they are so tired and fed up with their 9-5 jobs that they really want to make the transition to business, but are always held back by fear of the unknown.

Truth is, we cannot know whether something will work out or not unless we try. Until we are able to leave our comfort zone, remove fear and discouragement from our hearts, and take that leap of faith, we might not be able to live a fulfilled life.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I was headstrong when I started my first business that I proceeded even against the many opposition to my idea. In a few months of operation surrendered due to the tight cash flow and the lesser demand. It is not easy to explain why the demand seemed to be reduced because there was a high demand when I opened up. With that experience I have forgotten about business and I am not really interested anymore because of the pressure on my shoulder. I do not want to be stressed every day.

Ephy

The question whether to start a business or not always must come up to your mind before doing anything stupid that you will end up regretting in your life. First you have to see your capabilities if you are ready to handle any business. Then look at the location you feel like starting your business and see if it's suitable for the business. Look into details including demand, security, government policies and many other factors. Then come up with a plan and see if you have any of the requirements needed if not start looking for them or look if you can afford to have them if not that means you cannot do the business but let it go. Try do a research at the market and find out the kind of competition you might be dealing with in the market if it's too high that you cannot compete then just don't risk you money or efforts.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
Apart from personal reasons in this life you must be ready to take risks and risks evolute around our human life. first thing you have to put into consideration is that is your heart ready for business loss asa lot of people are not into business because they cannot stand the the loss but as a business owner business revolves around lost and profit. Preparing your heart firstly for business is very important a lot of people that made it today and are celebrated will tell you that they encounter a lot of set back.. a lot of discouragement ...but when your heart is set to make money then it will be a drive force to make money.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To start a business, you have to have good mindset. The fact of life is that good things don't always come easy. You need to force yourself in order to start. We always afraid of new things because we don't always like failure. But a good business man knows that failure is inevitable and normal in business. Failure doesn't mean we have failed totally. It only means we fail in our first attempt. To start a business, we need to clear all the hinderances that may be stopping us first.

Nicklas22

It's very good to start a business and start earning some money
I know there are many obstacles in starting a new business like money to start with and how to advertise your products and services
But you just have to be strong because nothing start easy, you just have to have the mindset to succeed and you have to be a risk taker and look upon people who have succeeded in businesses
You just be mingle yourself with successful business men and women so that you can be given some good advice on how to start up and be successful.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Failures and rejections are normal happenings in business and one has got to accept them and also find the best way to deal with them, this is to ensure that you have a first hand experience so that you do not get to make same mistakes repeatedly.
If you fail today, you are likely to learn and avoid same circumstances tomorrow.

Many people are afraid of starting a business because they are afraid of failure, it's not supposed to be so. One has to take the risk, Even if you fail, you will just learn from your mistakes and move on.

Peppul

Well starting a business is not an easy task, it's just that most people sees it that way and they think well if Mr A can do it why can't I do it, forgotten that Mr A might have gone for extra classes concerning how to start up that particular business. In every business there is always a risk attached to it, at some point you start thinking if you should start a business or just use the money for other things, but those that are risk takers will eventually go into business, because if you can't accept risk then you don't have the right to start up a business. That's why you see most people starting a business and expecting profits immediately, and that shouldn't be your first goal. Your first goal should be how to makes the business gain a stand and impact lives.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Yes, I feel that we should not leave any thought of regrets in life after we are old enough to leave work in the future. So, if I say of starting a business there are many reasons people give where they say that they don't have capital to start off. It's obvious reason but it's not that you cannot get ahead in business without having money in hand. There are a lot of resources available today and people from whom we can understand the methodology to grow.
So, good things don't wait for the time. If you have thought, it's better to go for it.

Janiya

In this life we learn losing and Gaining.
Sometimes we will achieve the goals and some times we will fail to achieve.
So it means gaining and losing is the part of life ,so what does it mean? Should we stop working? No.
It means we have to keep continue our work till where we are not reached to our Destination.
As I started business once at one stage I will get the profit on high level and may be I Los in the coming years.
But it actually depends on luck .