Loans Tips to repay your debt easily

Augusta

VIP Contributor
As usual getting a loan is sweet but repayment is always the difficult part. But there are ways you need to follow to finish your payment in no time. You can use the below steps to help yourself

Divide the money into days and save equivalent of it daily. At the end of the day you would have had the money to pay for that week. If you are to take a weekly pay. Do same if you are paying monthly or quarterly

Make sure you begin to make payment .don't wait to get bulk money before making a refund

Always work towards making a repayment. With this mindset you would be alert at all times to pay up
What's your thoughts on this ?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
That is a good advice - always work for the repayment. If you always mind the installments of a loan then you should save an extra month of payment so that when there is a crisis this month then you have the money for the loan installment. It is not good to borrow money to pay the installment. That may result in a piling up of debts.

Rachael

Verified member
Most people end up or choose to end up in bad debts because they do not prioritize the needs of others or do not have a good conscience. I do not know what if feels because I barely owe someone money and if I do, all my mind would always be on how and ways I can take just to repay the money but to some other people I have lend money, they become so bitter and angry when you lend them money and the time to refund reaches and some would even act as though they are not owing me money.

I was stranded one day at the point of withdrawing money through the POS machine, I was debited but it did not declined by the machine yet I was debited and the POS vendor said she could not risk paying me although she lodged a complain immediately yet I was not refunded and fortunately for me, a woman who sold shoes called me and gave me the exact money and I promised to pay her back, which I did immediately the bank reversed the money with an appreciation message. Now, to repay debts easily, you should prioritize the feeling and needs of your lender because that is the best way. Most people I lend money had always refused to pay and would pick a fight over my money so I had to quit the habit. If you think it is easy to lend someone money, then you should visit the bank and do some paperwork!

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Taking loans is truly so easy, but the repayment is the hardest part. Most people enjoy it when they are given money. But they find it so hard to give it away, that is why repaying loans is so hard. It takes a very committed spirit to go ahead and pay back.

In order to make it easier to repay a loan. You should take it with a plan. When you have a plan on how to pay it back,the only thing that remains is being disciplined to stick to that plan. Maybe you plan on using the loan to earn profits or if it is a personal loan, you plan on paying it back using your income.

Paying back a loan may require you to increase your income amount. Maybe what you are earning right now is just enough to pay your bills and expenses. So you need an extra source of income so that you can afford to pay back the loan.

You can also use the trick of reducing your expenses so that you can save for the loan. If you were using so much money to buy data bundles to surf the internet unnecessarily, you can reduce it so that you save the extra cash.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is easier to repay debt and may be very difficult to get debt repaid if there are no plans against how it will be repaid. There are some steps to be taken to ensure that we have ways of repaying our debts.

The first step is to make sure that we have tried our best to go for debt that doesn't have high interest. This will make it easier for the repayment of the debt to be done. And as well, there may be the need for us to reduce the way we spend money to give room for more saving.