Tips to determine our passion

Mertayasa

In order to have great future we have to determine our right passion. Below some tips you can follow to find your passion :
1. If you have to ask yourself, what completes your life so far?
Follow your heart. Do not follow the wishes of your parents, your boyfriend or your friends. Passion can be something that really ignites passion in your soul. Work on a passion that makes you feel alive.

2. What is something that you firmly believe in despite being opposed by almost everyone?
Mostly, parents do have a big role in determining the passion you have. But if the passion they expect doesn't match what you want, don't continue! Trust me, following the passion you want is not a bad thing.

3. So far, what is the most outstanding ability of you?
What's your greatest ability? You should have thought about this question since childhood. Everyone has their own talents and strengths. Understanding your most dominant abilities can help you find your passion.​

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Passion for me is what you can do without being under any pressure.like turning your hobbies into a job that you can do and make money. You would do it better with creativity than just going for what others want to do. Passion can make one good money because the skill will be natural and you would do it better

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Your hobby is your passion, your business and your skills is your passion. If you aren't passionate around what you're doing, you wouldn't have been around them. So passion drives us far, without passion of writing, i wouldn't have been here today, writing long comments to earn 2 cents. Its just passion that drives me doing that. So earning money from what i do regularly motivates a lot to do more.