Tips to attract customers

Mertayasa

Prospective buyers are very important because they are a collection of people who will transact to the business. Imagine when there are no potential buyers for our products, it will cause the financial circulation that is the blood of our business to be disrupted. If potential buyers of our business products have been obtained, then most of the problems in our business will be resolved. That's why entrepreneur ID this time will share about 5 ways to get potential buyers for our business products.
First, Social Media Marketing
Social media can make it easier to introduce our products because almost everyone has social media to interact with. With social media, we can interact widely with various groups, such as communities that are suitable for marketing our products, so that what is offered has a great opportunity to be sold. For example, if we want to offer products to young people, we can use social media such as Instagram.
The Second, Advertising With Ads
When we open social media, we will find paid advertisements. This method is called Ads or advertising on social media such as Facebook and Instagram. The advantage with Ads is that you can set the target market we want to go to, generate fast traffic and get visitors according to the target business we want. Ads provide the option to target potential buyers of our products, based on keywords, topics, location and time. In addition, you can also determine marketing costs according to the budget you have. Examples of Ads such as Facebook ads, Instagram ads to Google ads.
Third, Cooperation with Public Figure
One way to introduce products is to work with public figures or people who have a large following on social media. we can pay for their services to post reviews of our products or endorse our products on their social media. By using a public figure who already has a very large number of followers, it is possible for our products to be known very widely and quickly.​

Hope above tips can improve your business.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You have written so well. There are many ways to attract customers. I do tell people that you don't need more customers to make your goods and service circulate. You only need to have a customer that you will be treating nice and better. He will be the one that will be advertising you to other people that may be interested in your goods and service.

Mertayasa

You have written so well. There are many ways to attract customers. I do tell people that you don't need more customers to make your goods and service circulate. You only need to have a customer that you will be treating nice and better. He will be the one that will be advertising you to other people that may be interested in your goods and service.
Yes, I learn about business managements when I was at school, so I know a bit about it. I have started my business and everything mess up because of this corona virus.
Right now, the things I can do just try to earn extra money in any website. I still figure out how to make a relations or connections with foreign peoples. In fact is very difficult to find the right person.​

Chibson

VIP Contributor
One important attribute of any business man is his ability to attract customers and attention to his business. One of the ways in which we can successfully attract customers to patronize your business is by giving bonuses and in some cases doing giveaways period this method has worked for a lot of companies and businesses over time..

PICKFORD

Verified member
Many people find it difficult to succeed in business because they don't know the tips in which they can use to attract more customers, when it comes to business customers has an important role to play, in order to attract customers to buy your product, first of all you must have a good and high quality product that will meet the customer satisfaction, you must also be friendly with them.

linneasandel

This is a great post. For attracting customers, most of the business use the promotional products to distribute among the target audience. They make customize promo items with their brand logo and name and utilize them for marketing their brand in an effective way. So, you can also try this advertising method.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Tips to attract customers is through solid advertisement....When you are looking for customers you have to be ready to spend well on adverts because through advertisement you can divert tons of customers to your campaign. Only those who are advertising are making sales in this digital era.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Getting more customers because this simply means more sales and of course more sales is more profit. One can start with selling varieties of products so that you would always have whatever people wants. Sell at a competitive price and try to have quick turnover which means always having money to stock mostly new products

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Getting more customers because this simply means more sales and of course more sales is more profit. One can start with selling varieties of products so that you would always have whatever people wants. Sell at a competitive price and try to have quick turnover which means always having money to stock mostly new products
Good point! If your price is certainly different and actually favors people, they will always come around. And if you are very jovial with your selling, without thought most people will want to come to your shop and purchase whatever products you have at hand. And with a lot of new brand and unique brand to offer, customers will be at your kneel.

Mika

VIP Contributor
You might do a lot of marketing and promotion to attract customers, however, if your product is not good no matter how aggressively you market your product, you will be unable to bring more customers to your business. The rule of thumb is the product should speak for itself, i.e. product should be quality.