Tips on career choice

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Career choice is a very crucial decision and any body at this stage of Making the choice of a career in his or her life is in a stage where he or she determines whether they'll spend the rest of their life earning in happiness, earning in sorrow or not earning and of course it cannot be happily but with the accompanying sorrow. Though income is one thing to consider when choosing a career you must not overlook the fact that a work that gives you the sense of accomplishment is the best option.
In career choice there are many things to be taken into consideration from which one will make analyse and make a choice . These are
  • The passion and drive you have for the intended field.
  • The job security. You must know whether or not jobs are easily accessible after studying such things or taking them up as a field of study or work
  • The income rate. You cannot just go and engage in something that cannot be able to take care of your minutest need and wants.
You must first ensure that the amount the job or jobs available to a particular career pays is good and will meet your needs and demands in every aspect.
- The acceptability of the field. You must know if the field is legitimate and you can be able to work anywhere in the world. Don't choose something that is not recognized it accepted in some places because that will limit your reach and reduce your viability.
Taking all the above listed into consideration you may need to consult senior people to give you career choice advise and see which of the field you have open to you is the best in every aspect
Career choice is very crucial.
What will you have to say about career choice?

It is a very difficult topic to choose a profession. I'm still not sure that I chose the right direction.:D
New professions keep appearing. However, until you try it, you won't know if it suits you or not.

Yes you are right.
Career choice is very critical and crucial and it made me laugh out loud when you say you are not sure you are in the right direction 😊
A lot of times you may be in the centre and a lot of potential careers which are appealing and look more credible will sorround you and you know of course you have to choose one.
What am battling with right now is becoming what my parents want me to. Though it's not like I hate their choice completely, but just like you said new careers keep popping up 😌.
If I decide in the other I will still look keenly and discover that I still have some passion and desire another career. But all the same what I think is you can still pursue any career as you are focusing on your main career. Like be a doctor while you still produce music 😂😂

Thank you for the wonderful tips about choosing a career. Making a career choice is something that requires a lot of thinking, it's not something that one just jump into, if not one might make the wrong decisions and definitely regret it. Like you said, one has to consider passion before choosing a career. One also has to consider the income rate.