Tingly Arms and Wrist

NurseFlo

I have been waking up with tingly and numb left arm these days. And I am beginning to worry that I'd just drop dead or have a stroke. I am not quite sure if it's my previous shoulder injury from work or if its a new circulatory problem that's developed. I'm wondering has anyone of you experienced the same? Before I start panicking and start doctor shopping.

I have been waking up with tingly and numb left arm these days. And I am beginning to worry that I'd just drop dead or have a stroke. I am not quite sure if it's my previous shoulder injury from work or if its a new circulatory problem that's developed. I'm wondering has anyone of you experienced the same? Before I start panicking and start doctor shopping.
Here are some tips for tingly arms and wrists:

1. First of all, keep your body hydrated. If you're like me and do a lot of typing on your computer (or any other device), then keeping your hands and wrists hydrated is super important. I recommend drinking lots of water throughout the day (and night) to stay hydrated and reduce muscle tension.

2. Stretch! You know that thing where we all stretch out our muscles after working out? Well, it's actually an important part of tingling arms and wrists! When you stretch out your arms or wrists, blood flow increases which means more oxygen being delivered to the tissues which in turn makes them tingle!

3. Massage! Massage is honestly one of the best ways to get rid of tension in your body because it allows blood flow to increase which means more oxygen being delivered to the tissues which in turn makes them tingle!