Tik tok has a referral program

D

Deleted member 13140

Yeap, I know some of you might find it really really, strange, I mean a social media platform having a referral system.

But it does, I first found out when I had a vpn on, and searched a few things, and ended up seeing the tiktok referral, I was curious I went inside to see if its real, and well it was absolutely real, I was kind of excited, at least if I invite a few people I could earn something.

Note: I can't recall how much I was offered

So then I remembered I had m vpn on, and almost immediately I turned it off, I got a pop up message this offer isn't available in your location thank you..

Just wonderful, it was suppose to be a new earning method.

D

Deleted member 13140

Please how do i get the tiktok referral link to join?
That's the problem, because when i turned off my vpn i didn't see the referral link anymore, nor did i see the option any thing it just disappeared it was like it was never there, maybe go on google and search Tik tok referral program, and if you aren't accepted, use your vpn if you must

D

Deleted member 13140

Note: If you're in the third world country you won't find the tik tok referral program inside the app, as a matter of fact i don't even think the program is inside the app, at first i thought it was a scam, till it redirected me to Tik Tok, I created my account ( That's when i first joined tik tok)

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
TiKTok has a referral program but it is available in few countries. I think TikTok referral program is available in some South American countries, I think it is available in Brazil (I am not sure though). Well, to tell you the truth, I am not from the country where TikTok referral program is available.