Earn Money Three Ways to earn money playing game

OlaAdams

Good day guys, welcome to another interesting and informative session that teaches you how to make money online, cus if you are not making money you are not making sense.

In today’s article I will be sharing with you my three best way to make money playing game. Without any further ado, let jump right in.

Quality Assurance Tester

Video games are ultimately the result of computer programming - getting a computer to react the way the developer and gamers want it to, to look right, and perhaps feel as realistic as possible, like Star Trek's 'Holodeck.'

Game Tester

The most basic difference between a Quality Assurance tester and a 'Game Tester' or 'Beta Tester' is that QA deals with a product that's already met a certain level of quality as desired by the developers. Being a 'Tester' involves literally trying to 'break' a game, or find out ways to mess it up or analyze why it may or may not be fun for users.

Become an Entertainer and Streamer (Like PewDiePie)

Every gamer or YouTube follower knows the moniker "PewDiePie." But how did Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg become so famous? Well, he started out just playing video games, and uploading videos of himself playing on YouTube. He came up with his name because he thought it would be pronounced like the sound of the "shooter" video games he preferred playing.

So there you have it!

Please to leave a message and a reaction in the comment section below. Thanks.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
If we are really new into this area of making money it will be very difficult because there are a lot of expert in this categories,sometimes the game we are to play are always about competing with another player and sometimes most of these players are always expert and we will end up losing.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I don't usually subscribe to all these online gaming platforms that use money. I haven't really seen anyone who makes reasonable amount of money playing games online but I will definitely try any of this whenever I have the chance to do that. Have you ever tried any of them and how old do they work really.

PICKFORD

Verified member
I don't usually subscribe to all these online gaming platforms that use money. I haven't really seen anyone who makes reasonable amount of money playing games online but I will definitely try any of this whenever I have the chance to do that. Have you ever tried any of them and how old do they work really.
There is this particular game I play in order to make my money online, you don't have to subscribe, all you need to do is to download this particular game called crypto pop game,you earn ethereum by playing the game, it's legit, you can also withdraw your balance instantly into your coinbase wallet.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
90% of the online gaming sites are scam. I have fallen into their trap twice and I never planned to again . I am not saying that what you shared isn't legit but it's a berge pole I would not want to touch. I agreed that one can be employed to test games but you did not show the proof that you have actually make money through this.

Mertayasa

I just wonder you have 3 legit website that we can earn money just by playing game, and I was wrong. As you mention become streamer is not easy, I mean we need to get traffic at first before we can get viewers. For me to get viewers isn't easy, need spend some money to promote our content.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Following the options you listed to earn from testing games, I'll say its somehow okay but not straightforward to earning from testing games. Before you'll get to test games and earn from it, it will take some time. Cos the site you mentioned aren't familiar to developers to send gamers for players to test and find faults. With user-testing.io, you can earn money by testing video games, apps, and websites etc.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
With all the ways you listed above none these showcases how to play a game to earn.
Your topic negates your post indeed....If you are telling us about a site to play game and earn then it should be about that.
That's testing a game to earn money. Lol

Anyways well done!