Solominolee

Get on an affiliate site
Sell product using a e-commerce website of your own
Buy crypto asset and store for long term

Attachments

• images (1).png
    images (1).png
    6.6 KB · Views: 1
Wow that sounds good affiliate program is very helpful especially if you are a very good writer you can earn tangible amount of money with affiliate program you don't need to go out for work every morning and come back late at night I have seen some people that really made money through affiliate program

I've actually tried affiliate marketing, yeah i did and sold nothing lol, yes i got traffic but none of them actually converted, so i quit, but it's not that am a loser or something but immediately i found out i didn't want to do that, i realized it wasn't my passion, but eventually i sold a digital product, even the method i used to sell it, the way i came up with the strategy i knew this was it and yeah that's my method to make money. as for crypto i won't suggest that to anyone who isn't earning a consistent income and i would never do it till i actually start earning consistently, that's just the truth people should be wise concerning crypto.

Get on an affiliate site
Sell product using a e-commerce website of your own
Buy crypto asset and store for long term

I don't really like investing in cryptocurrencies because I take risks. Either you can get rich in 2-3 years, or you can lose everything and go bankrupt. I recommend everyone not to invest more than they can lose, so that there are no problems in the future. I also invested in DOGE some time ago, I'm still waiting for it to increase and I can withdraw the money. If it grows, of course. It is the first currency I have invested in and probably the last, if I do not make a profit from it.