Three Rules For Success

Mika

VIP Contributor
In order to become successful in your career, you need to become successful in your life in general. Here are three rules for success.

Change your mindset

You don’t get in life what you want, you get in life what you are. You want to make a lot of money, you want to become a CEO of a company, can you reach there if you do not have what it takes to reach there?

Choose a company of good people

When you are in a company of good people, every moment you learn something new. It also means you have someone to help you when you actually need help.

Develop communication skills

Once you open your mouth, you tell the world who you are. If you cannot tell the world who you are, how do you suppose to excel in life?

No matter what you are doing in your professional life, you need to master these three things to become successful in your chosen career.

Axis

Banned
Your points are clear and understandable those three factors are some of the ways in which one can have real success both in his job and and carrier.
Having communication skills is an important way in which someone can have success sometimes when you are giving a contract to work with a company which can be bigger and more expansive than your company you need communication skills to convince the director of such company where they should work with you so if you lack the ability to communicate properly you might not have success in achieving your goal in your business or company.

And as u have written above changing your mindset is also a factor one need to do in order to have success both in his job and his career. When we are talking changing your mindset it means working on what you have dreamt of for example one could dream of becoming a millionaire or to achieving something big. working towards your dream can is a first step one need to take in order to achieve something big in life and also to be successful.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Mindset might be important but I don't give much importance to mindset when it comes to becoming successful. However, I believe it is very important to have a team of good people and have a good communication skill. In order to become successful in your career, you need to be highly skilled. In order to become highly skilled you will have to go through education and training. You might get a waiter's job in a restaurant with basic skills but if you want to get a waiter's job in a restaurant in a five start hotel. you will need training and education in hotel management and hospitality courses. If you are skill, you need to be in a team that can either push you up or help you build better knowledge or skills. You have heard the proverb one rotten apple will make the entire bag of apples rotten, right?

E

eldavis

Am really glad to see the mindset as one of the first rules here. Our minds plays a very important role on how things would go in our day to day lives. There are so many persons out there with so much potential but they are not able to bring out these hidden talents due to the fact that they still limit themselves with how they think or how they see themselves in their own minds.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
It is true that one should possess all the attributes to have shared above if you really want to make it in life. The one that caught my attention is expressing yourself by developing a very good communication skills. This is perhaps the most important thing that one should take note of because, if you are not good in communicating with others, you will remain silent and you will not be able to succeed in whatever field that you have chosen. It is always good to try as much as possible to raise your head up high and be confident to speak and speak any time any day.

I am a living example of this, because initially, I find it very hard to express myself in the public because I would be timid and afraid, but now I have surmounted the fear and it really helped me a lot. This is the reason why I said that the last point is the most important of all. Changing the mindset is also important because you need to have a different mindset if you really want to achieve something great in life. You must not think the way you are thinking before.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Success does not come to you, you are the one who seek it. So your actions should be aimed at things that bring you success rather than push you away from it. So the first step to success in choosing the right things to focus on. The with self discipline, you can stay persistent doing those great things.

Another thing that will help you succeed is having the right motivation. Having a source of motivation to go to when you don't feel like doing anything is so great. You will always have something that brings you back on track when you feel like throwing in the towel.

Lastly, having a good company is really great. The people you hang out with either takes you closer to success or away from it. For example, if you hang out a lot with friends who like to party a lot, you may never get enough time to focus on planning that business you wish to start.

Mastergp

Verified member
There are many rules that one need to consider if he or she need to succeed, everyone want to achieve success but one need to work hard to achieve it because he is not the only one looking for it so success becomes a competition. Many people because they are not able to achieve success have taken different bad turns to achieve this success.
As I said they are many rules that lead to success i will mention three important ones I know, so for one to gain success he need to do the follow:

Get to know your vision in life:
One need to know his vision in life and work to ward it if one does not achieve his vision he would be like a traveling car that does not reach it destination. But when we to earn it we will come to cherish it because we work hard to earn it.

Think big :
Thinking big is another important way to success, one need to look for ways when the is no way, most time we may get shocked up to circumstances that want to slow our success we should have an open mind to look for ways to succeed.

Don't give up hope:
Many people after they have try to get success have given up hope because they could not achieve it but we are encourage not to but keep a working hard because each one has it own pay day.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
You have clearly stated these and I think where am wanting is the third tip you gave because I have issues with communication. Not that I talk harshly to people or anything like that but I am some kind of introvert and I don't socialize so much, though I have been trying to work on myself recently.
And I think another thing which I take as a rule for success is dedication and commitment. They are similar and go hand in hand. There is no way one can make progress and succeed without being committed and dedicated to his or her occupation and vocation.
Dedication and commitment and very important and key in making success and I personally adopt those tips you gave and will add these on it, personally.
The more dedicated you are, the better you will perform your tasks and duties well and efficiently and you will see that success comes chasing after you.