Three Remote Job Platforms For Beginners

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you have just started working online and are looking for platforms to make money, here are three easy platforms that you can try.

Scribie.com

This is a transcription website, where you need to transcribe an audio file. You can earn between $5 and $20 per hour of an audio file. You need to be a good listener to use this platform as you need accuracy with your transcription.

Proofreadingservices.com

This platform offers proofreading, editing, and translation jobs. If you are good with the English language, you can earn really well on this website.

Lionbridge

This is a remote working website that offers a different kind of remote jobs. There are so many jobs available on the platform that you can even work full-time and make a living. The jobs offered by the platform include banking and finance, games, industrial manufacturing, legal services, and life sciences. If you have knowledge and expertise in these areas, you can join Lionbridge.

I know Lionbridge, however, I am yet to give it try. Maybe I would never try Lionbridge because am already using Fiverr and Fiverr gigs make me busy for 3-4 hours every day. I also have my own work (blog, yourtube chaannel online store, etc.), therefore, I cannot join any random site unless the site is offering a lot of money. I don't know bout thing about Scribie or Proofreading services but I think these platforms might be good for those who are good with English language. In my opinion, it is better to use popular freelancing platforms like Fiverr and upwork insted of lesser know platforms like the ones mentioned by the OP. The major benefits of using popular platform is these platforms not only have a lot of freelancers but also a lot of clients, there will never be the dearth of any jobs on these sites and you can work on different kinds of jobs.