This Information can Generate more cash

P

Patrickkob212

In trading some lessons are so important.
1.Risk Management
2.How the Forex Market works
3.Understanding why indicators are good point of reference in trading than just observing it as a strategy.

Kingstone

I understand your first two points but I do kit understand the third. Indicators are there to help us predict the price actions and they can serve as our entry and exit point. Although I do not use my indicators for either of the points mentioned above, I believe people used them often. I am a candlestick trader as I have learned from my mentor and I have taken the time to grow into it. Yet, it is not reliable

P

Patrickkob212

I understand your first two points but I do kit understand the third. Indicators are there to help us predict the price actions and they can serve as our entry and exit point. Although I do not use my indicators for either of the points mentioned above, I believe people used them often. I am a candlestick trader as I have learned from my mentor and I have taken the time to grow into it. Yet, it is not reliable
Yea really there is going to be more post in here with pictures as well as time goes on

P

Patrickkob212

Yes candlestick without the logic behind is nothing we must always read it as a book

Wiserr

Yes you right by saying this, most especially one who is involved in forex trading he/she has to be very careful in his analysis in other to prevent risk which can cause failure.

Setho

VIP Contributor
If we are going to be a little bit more technical we are going to understand that this three parameters are basically the most important thing in the forex market and every other thing is built around it. Having the right information about what to invest is definitely the most important thing because if you are going to be going blindly you are going to lose a lot of money. You should also ensure that you are applying the right risk management ability every time because there are going to be some periods where you are going to be losing money and you are supposed to ensure that you do not lose much.