Thinking About Mining Cryptocurrencies During Pandemic?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Mining cryptocurrencies is one of those kinds of activity that could generate money for you if you invest a good sum of money. However, there are a lots of people who were not able to decide what kind of business they should choose when the pandemic took over the world economy and damaged the world commerce. Almost all the commercial activities were stopped and even now many people have a fear of the new variant that has been posing a high risk of the lock down. This is why many people would start mining cryptocurrencies. Since the business activity would lower down during such period, I am sure that many people would still be hopeful about mining coins. Do you think that mining cryptocurrencies is somewhat different than mining cryptocurrencies during normal days? What do you say?

D

Deleted member 28127

I have tried honey gain for 1 GB consumed they pay 0,1 $ but spending one day for 0,1 $ means payout in 200 days by calculating the expense of internet and electricity you will find yourself loser because the reward is low depending on the time spend to mine such amount of money.

Icon

Mining crypto currency during the pandemic sounds like a good idea as it helps to put food on the table for you during this pandemic, and you don't need to go out unless you want to go out and get some things you just sit at home and mine your crypto currency