Think like a Lazy person - Success habit

D

Deleted member 13140

Here is the funny thing, we all get the same 24hours in a day, put the difference between those that are successful and those that aren't is what you do with the 86,000 seconds (It's actually correct, bixby did the maths)

The point of this is that if you want to beat your competitors, you have to hit your goals and achieve more than you planned to, now Here is how;

Don't be lazy person but think like a lazy person: personally I hate washing plates or sweeping the house, lazy thought but how will I do these things without actually doing them, I just load the plated into the dishwasher, simple..point is if you don't and can't do something find a way to do it more efficiently. A Good example is email marketing, instead of sitting down with your laptop and typing the same email over and over again, you use email automations, work flows and all that

What you got to ask your self is which way is quicker, and also more effective, if you can out source then fine that's even better, someone who has more knowledge..and can get the job done efficiently.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Nice concept but doesn't work most time. You can't give what you don't have. To me we should not be lazy or think like a lazy person. There is difference between being lazy and not willing to do something. You might not be lazy because you don't want to wash your plates. You are only not willing to do it.

D

Deleted member 13140

Nice concept but doesn't work most time. You can't give what you don't have. To me we should not be lazy or think like a lazy person. There is difference between being lazy and not willing to do something. You might not be lazy because you don't want to wash your plates. You are only not willing to do it.
Haha you don't understand the context, I said think like a lazy person but don't be lazy, simple meaning, find ways to make your work faster, and efficient, haha seriously did you read it all, anyways doesn't matter.

The point is, lazy people actually find ways to do something faster and sometimes not really effective.
But apply it to a business, you don't really want to send out business emails every morning right, then just work like 2 days and write those emails and schedule them for every morning. That's the stuff, you get it now??

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I understand you. I will rather classify it as being working smart instead of working hard. When you find shorter ways to do something that would have cost more time! But I am telling you that being lazy is not the same. Lazy people won't even do it at ll let alone find shorter way.

D

Deleted member 13140

I understand you. I will rather classify it as being working smart instead of working hard. When you find shorter ways to do something that would have cost more time! But I am telling you that being lazy is not the same. Lazy people won't even do it at ll let alone find shorter way.
Hahaha yes yes true work smart, I added alittle click bait to the title, anyways, like I said think like a lazy person but don't be lazy, I know why I empathised on it because it'll seem like being lazy is now a good thing which is definitely not.

the person that built the dish washer didn't really want to wash the whole plate one by one by themself, and yes that's working smart, but also it's thinking like a lazy person because someone that's hard working won't really bother.

So I just twisted the title, by the way thanks for the input. Most valuable.

Last edited by a moderator:

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Hahaha yes yes true work smart, I added alittle click bait to the title, anyways, like I said think like a lazy person but don't be lazy, I know why I empathised on it because it'll seem like being lazy is now a good thing which is definitely not.

the person that built the dish washer didn't really want to wash the whole plate one by one by themself, and yes that's working smart, but also it's thinking like a lazy person because someone that's harding working won't really bother.

So I just twisted the title, by the way thanks for the input. Most valuable.
You are one of the people that I do love to share ideas with. Not only you brilliant, you have a way of making your voice heard without shouting. There are sometime when we have different ideas to something but still be driving at the same thing. I like you because you realize this. Kudos to you.

D

Deleted member 13140

You are one of the people that I do love to share ideas with. Not only you brilliant, you have a way of making your voice heard without shouting. There are sometime when we have different ideas to something but still be driving at the same thing. I like you because you realize this. Kudos to you.
Right back at you ?, I actually enjoyed the conversation too. Thanks for the compliment. Cheers

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Ok I get exactly what you're trying to say. Thinking like a lazy person will definitely make you to work smarter than others but at the same time it doesn't make sense to be lazy. I know someone that makes a lot of money sitting at the comfort of his own while doing the things he loves. This is an example of people that thinks like lazy people but achieve a whole lot because they're not there.

Topstik

Here is the funny thing, we all get the same 24hours in a day, put the difference between those that are successful and those that aren't is what you do with the 86,000 seconds (It's actually correct, bixby did the maths)

The point of this is that if you want to beat your competitors, you have to hit your goals and achieve more than you planned to, now Here is how;

Don't be lazy person but think like a lazy person: personally I hate washing plates or sweeping the house, lazy thought but how will I do these things without actually doing them, I just load the plated into the dishwasher, simple..point is if you don't and can't do something find a way to do it more efficiently. A Good example is email marketing, instead of sitting down with your laptop and typing the same email over and over again, you use email automations, work flows and all that

What you got to ask your self is which way is quicker, and also more effective, if you can out source then fine that's even better, someone who has more knowledge..and can get the job done efficiently.
I like your thought. You mean to be smart and active about your work to become a successful person.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Laziness is not a good to be condone at all because being lazy will always reduce the earning of some body . And I can belive that's what uses to cause some of us here not to have sleep most of the time online. Though some times it's now how hard some one work that determine it achivement but rather the smartness and being skilful.

D

Deleted member 28127

This is not laziness but this is clever thinking of putting your life easier because repeating same thing again and again like a robot is a boring task so we have to think a minimal about abilities to avoid to this to be happening instead of do it.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Laziness is something that really kills success. One should learn to work despite their lazy thoughts. I think that is what you mean by saying don't be lazy, but thank like a lazy person. Indeed sometimes you can't control those lazy thoughts from coming up, but you can control what you do after them.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
A lazy person can achieve something worthwhile if they know how to work smart. Working smart is more important than working out. Working smart is when you are bring something that can bring result faster. This is what most of the lazy people usually focused on. They will always think of a way to do the hard job with minimal effort and they usually achieve there in most time.

Jonaville

Mr. Poster, what you said just now is not about working hard, it is about working smart. Of course, if you have a dishwasher it is better to use it to wash the dishes once and for all than to be using your hands to wash the dishes one by one (that will waste a lot of time).

Dora Wi

You have a point there! I think many inventions stemmed from people wondering about how they could make certain things less complicated or more time-efficient. My maths teacher used to say, "be lazy!" because there are many things you could calculate by simply using common sense, but people have discovered simpler ways to get results.