Can A Lazy Person Make Money From PTC Websites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Paid to comments is one of the ways people can make money on the internet. Some needs to persevere for s long time in order to make decent money from those websites.

The earn per post from most of those websites will put someone who is desperate to make fast money off.

While I am making money from these websites, some of my friends see how I cash out of the websites through bitcoin and direct deposit.

These friends often pester me to show them how I make money online but I know deep down in me that they can't do it because they are looking for easy cash.

Some of my friends are bit lazy no shade intend, so I want to ask that is it possible for someone who is lazy to make money from paid to comment websites?? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Khezo

its a big NO for me. PTC are not easy sites to get involved in. I have a bizdustry and also Trendri account and I can tell you managing the two is a lot stressful. Wanted to giveup a couple of times but the price just keeps me going. A lazy person would giveup after a week on any of this platforms I can guarantee that.

Kennysplash

Verified member
Paid to comments is one of the ways people can make money on the internet. Some needs to persevere for s long time in order to make decent money from those websites.

The earn per post from most of those websites will put someone who is desperate to make fast money off.

While I am making money from these websites, some of my friends see how I cash out of the websites through bitcoins and direct deposit.

These friends often pester me to show them how I make money online but I know deep down in me that they can't do it because they are looking for easy cash.

Some of my friends are bit lazy no shade intend, so I want to ask that is it possible for someone who is lazy to make money from paid to comment websites?? Thanks in advance.
Seriously even for someone paid to comment sites can become very stressful but what can keep you going is the payment. Like you said I also work in trendri and bizdustry and managing the two can become very hard but when you look at the end of the month, you
look at the money you really realise that it is actually worth it. So I just put in the effort to go through with it, so even if you're hard-working it is very hard unless you have a lot of time in your hands and you are the type that likes writing a lot.

Sprite1950

If you want to make good money online you need to have some kind of marketing skills which most of us don't have. I doubt there is anyone here who can make enough to earn a living (despite the spam posts that say otherwise). For the majority of us online earning is just either a hobby as it is for me or a way to top up an income. I don't know anyone who is making a full time living from paid to post or other types of earning sites. I don't think it's possible even if you were working 24/7.

chicnthin

I thought you meant paid to click sites when you've mentioned ptc. Paid to click sites are not worth my time, if you ask me. I know it's a simple task but the pay is really low. Moving on, I'm just gonna think paid to comment is paid to post forums since I don't know what paid to comment is. Ptp forums are site like trendri and bizdustry, and even though these forums I've mentioned have the highesr pay rate, earning from these could still be hard.

Anyway, similarly to you, I also have friends and cousins who wants to earn online but I also don't think they would like to do it since just like you said it, they want easy cash.

cmoneyspinner

LOL. When I saw “PTC”, I thought you meant Paid-to-Click. Whether you are lazy or not, if you go to a PTC website and click on the ads you will earn. You won't earn a lot! But you'll earn.

However, since you meant “Paid to Comment”, when I first started online, I couldn't find hardly any such sites. But these days I am finding lots of them. They come and they go. To be honest, I sign up and ride the wave. If the site survives, I stay. If site shuts down? Ah well! I got paid to comment while it was still online.

By the way, if your friends wanted to, they would follow your example. You are already showing them it can be done. You could tell them that you will create an account on their behalf and do their work for them. But they'd have to PAY YOU! Tell them 60/40. You take 60 % of the earnings. If they don't agree, then they should stop pestering you! You're busy! LOL. :)

Finger Geek

Verified member

While I am making money from these websites, some of my friends see how I cash out of the websites through bitcoin and direct deposit.

Most people are lazy to post as we do. They only want easy and free money. I also introduced a forum like this to someone , but he said it is not easy to post reply. No food for lazy man

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Lazy people can earn conviniently on pay to click sites. It is not even a lazy person but also someone thar is not intellectually sound. At times, the topics that you need to comment on are tactical and need you to task your brain and rack your brain before you can contribute meaningfully on the site. Because people hear that there is money online, they belive it is free money. No online money comes easy, that is just the bitter truth that must be accepted by online users.

Carson20t

If you want to make good money online you need to have some kind of marketing skills which most of us don't have. I doubt there is anyone here who can make enough to earn a living (despite the spam posts that say otherwise). For the majority of us online earning is just either a hobby as it is for me or a way to top up an income. I don't know anyone who is making a full time living from paid to post or other types of earning sites. I don't think it's possible even if you were working 24/7
Wow this is the most amazing thing i have heard for the day.I would say I was being saturated and thinking about alot of things and I have been unlocked by your post thanks so very much.

A person being totally lazy cant make money but also just working hard cant make you money but rather working smart will make you money.The thing is that we don't utilize our time and invest in projects that may turn out to be lucrative.I mean you could work hard to earn $50 but you would want to use that $50 instead of investing it or acquiring a skill through it.THAT means you have gone to zero again.You can repeat that process over and over.But if you set like six Months to improve yourself then YOU CAN MAKE GOOD MONEY .

D

Deleted member 27583

No easy money anywhere ,on like the saying and I quote money don't come easy but only by working hard and work smart. So if truly your friends really wanna make money on this site or any other paid to comment site,they need to work hard and be consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.