Things to Watch out for Before joining a PTP.

Etini

Valued Contributor
PTP forums are platforms that offer their users some financial incentives for posting on their platforms. There are interesting ways of earning side money. Some like trendri.com are very professional with reasonably good rates in exchange for well-written content. So in this post, I would be attempting to let you know the things that you need to look out for before you sign up on any PTP site. This tuos I am about to give might be the only thing you need to keep your sanity if your expectation is not matched in the long run. To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

1) Pay rate: The major reason you are itching to sign up on that platform is so you can get paid. Have you taken the time to find out how much that site pays? If points are being used, have you found out the conversion rates of the points for cash? This is so that you would not scream SCAM when reality hits you.

2) Daily earning ceiling: Your friend just withdrew from a PTP, and you are motivated. Did you ask him if there is a daily limit to how much you can earn? It should bit be when you are already on the platform, you would be harassing the admin and the mods for the daily limit.

These two tips are very important. This post would be a three-part post on what to look out for in PTPs. Watch out for part 2

arunima25

Verified member
Online earnings is like a side hustles for me. I do it in the free time that I get from my offline obligations like my job and house chores. Paid to post forums are my main engagement when it comes to online earnings. There is always discussions about the various paid to post forums on these forum platforms. There are many available there, but I don't rush into joining any one of them. Sad but true that it's easy to fall prey to the different SCAM there if we don't take some time to know the site well before deciding to join it. I know that there is no fullproof method to avoid scam when it comes to online earnings, but we can always take all the precautions to minimize the risk in our capacity.
I try to take some time and know the site well before joining it. Forum Coin is one site from where I rely for most of the information about any PTP forums. I would read the posts to the threads carefully to know about the payrates, daily limits, about the admin and the professional attitude and also the community there. It's better to know everything beforehand so that we can make the right decision and don't waster our time joining it.

E

eldavis

These are good tips to look out for. Another important aspect to check as well is reviews. When wanting to join a site always go through the reviews to find out the experience of others who have been working on the site before. Cause there are cases where the site might actually have good pay rates and daily bonuses but when it comes activities in the site, it's pretty dry.

arunima25

Verified member
These are good tips to look out for. Another important aspect to check as well is reviews. When wanting to join a site always go through the reviews to find out the experience of others who have been working on the site before. Cause there are cases where the site might actually have good pay rates and daily bonuses but when it comes activities in the site, it's pretty dry.
That is a very well made point. One needs to go through reviews about the site. Just as in the case of offline job, your work environment and work culture is very important besides your monetary compensation. The same holds good for online earnings sites too. The place should have good friendly community and enough activities to be engaged and enjoy it. Otherwise soon the interest and motivation drops and one doesn't feel like working there.
Another important point is the look and feel; f the site. Some sites are tough to navigate and beginners don't feel comfortable using it. With every new site, one is ought to take some time to understand and explore the site. If it's a user friendly layout, it gets easier to navigate, explore and learn. But some sites don't provide that comfort. That can also be one demotivating feature.
Attitude and professionalism from the admin is another important point. If the admin us engaged, involved and helpful, you feel comfortable working there.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
These two points are very important to check when joining a new paid to post forum. You would not want to join a site them later get disappointed after spending your valuable time in it. The good thing is that all these are mentioned in the site's FAQ section for everyone to read.

You need to know the posting limit of a site so that you can plan how much work you are going to do. The posting limit also makes you to plan how to maximize your effort there so that you can earn well. Plus you know how much you earn for each of your post.

Some pay rates for posting are set too low yet you do so much work. Personally, I never stay active in such a forum. I don't see why I should spend my time in a site that pays low when there are others that pay so well.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Working on paid to post forum is a reasonable way to make money for yourself online like I have always stated.

It can help you to learn a lot of things and also be able to venture into your dream business on the internet by helping you both financially and otherwise. there are some certain things you must watch out for before you venture into any paid to post forum in my own perspective.

The first one is the pay rate just like you have stated. It is very important and necessary because it determines the amount of money someone can be able to make in a particular day. it will also determine the amount of time you will spend on a particular forum every single day because as a writer you may be working on several forums simultaneously.

The transparency of the forum owner is also another major thing you need to look at if you're working on any forum.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You are right when trying to join a PTP sites you need to find out some things about them before going ahead it is never easy to work on some PTP sites like beermoney but it is doable if you would ask questions before starting out.

Like I used to write almost all the time. you need to know that all PTP sites works with a limit . There's a limit to posting and a limit to withdraw. You can't just start today she expect paid for the little job you have just done. you need to accumulate your money to the amount that is the minimum for the site. So If the minimum rate is $5 then people need to know that you have to do consistent posting. More like posting every day to make money. So posting needs to be done daily on PTP sites if one is ready to make money off it.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Thank you for posting this.
Working on PTP sites is very thrilling for me and the first time I heard and got to know about it, I was very happy that I can be able to finally earn and earn from doing something that I have always loved doing: writing.

But then one shocking and amazing thing that I noticed is that any other person that I tell about this thrilling experience will say that they cannot be able to do it and I will always ask them why.

Some say that the task is not easy most especially compared to the payment rates and that is what makes payment something very important and therefore you need to look out for when looking for a forum to work on.

I will try to motivate a couple of them but it seems not to work. By the way, everyone had what he or she can do and what he or she cannot or has little or no pleasure in doing.