Things to Watch out for Before joining a PTP 2

Etini

Valued Contributor
I already did a first part for this post. There are basic things you need to consider before you press that sign up button. I had listed some in the first post. You can check it out by searching with the same title here. Let's get along.

1) Payment medium: Be sure you have ascertained the medium the site uses to pay. And also be sure that you are qualified to get payments through that medium. That's how I lost my first payment on Online Book Club because I did not know that I cant receive money via PayPal in my country. If you skip this stage, you would work and earn but no way you can receive the fruits of your labour.

2) Payment threshold: It is important to know what the threshold for withdrawal is. It helps you to know the length of time it would take dir you to cashout.

3) Types of posts: It is important to know the kind of posts that would earn you money and hiw much each type can earn you. Some forums have word counts for posts. It is important for you to know.

So these are the things you need to be sure about a PTP site you want to join.

arunima25

Verified member
I have come to this thread after reading the part one of the same that you posted. You have made some really valid points here. I am very particular about checking all these before I actually join a paid to post forum site..I don't join a site until and unless I am totally convinced that I am making a right decision. I have to see a few payment proofs before I make my mind to join it. My only preferred mode of payment has been PayPal. That's been the reason that I have never shown any inclination to join a site that pays in cryptos. I am not comfortable with cryptos and prefer to stay away from that.
Threshold for minimum payout is another concern. If it's a very high threshold to request for payment, it's discouraging. It takes a lot of time to reach that threshold and many a tikes I have heard stories where people have lost their money. Once they were close to payout after such a long wait, the site turned out to be scam and shut down. And waiting to reach threshold for so long can be demotivating to work on the site.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Those are very important things to consider before joining a paid to post forum. Personally, I always check them before I decide whether to join or not. Especially that of the payment method. Most of them use PayPal as the only option yet my account got deleted there. So I never go for sites that only pay through PayPal.

Then I need to be sure that I am conversant with the topic bing discussed in the forum. For instance, I have had to take some time before being active in Insured forum because I am not really conversant with insurance topics. I will read more about it before being active.

Lastly, I make sure that I know how much I earn for each of my post and how much I need to reach payout. I never want to be active in a site that I earn too low for so much work.

arunima25

Verified member
Those are very important things to consider before joining a paid to post forum. Personally, I always check them before I decide whether to join or not. Especially that of the payment method. Most of them use PayPal as the only option yet my account got deleted there. So I never go for sites that only pay through PayPal.

Then I need to be sure that I am conversant with the topic bing discussed in the forum. For instance, I have had to take some time before being active in Insured forum because I am not really conversant with insurance topics. I will read more about it before being active.

Lastly, I make sure that I know how much I earn for each of my post and how much I need to reach payout. I never want to be active in a site that I earn too low for so much work.
It's good to know that you put some effort to read and research before posting. I am happy to know that some users do it. I thought tgat I might be the rare cases.
Even I don't feel comfortable on the forums where I am not able to contribute much. That way I tend to loose my interest in sometime and start being less active or totally missing from there. I joined BMF when I was new to the online earnings business and had very little idea about business and money making. The forum was mainly focused on those topics. I felt lost out and soon started loosing my interest. Now after a couple of years into online earnings, I feel that I am more conversant with those topics. I have learnt a lot about them. I feel that now if I go back to that forum, I can be more participative.
It's our responsibility to contribute valuable posts to any forum so that the quality if yhe forum is maintained and it doesn't turn down into a scam.
We should read and research before posting. We should learn and share. That makes a forum stronger.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
I am finding these your series very informative and thrilling. You are doing justice to this topic and subject matter and I love the precision with which you are doing so.

I will also have one or two things to chip in here just as I have done in the previous post in this series.
In this post you have also mentioned some very vital things when we are talking and discussing about working on paid to post forums.

The payment method is actually very important. Like personally, that is the first thing I look out for. If I can't withdraw then there is no need for me to work, sweat and make that money.

Mostly PayPal is the option for withdrawal and I understand that many countries have been restricted on the platform. I have tried getting an account too but linking my card to the account was not possible because my country was having some placed restrictions...

The information you will be posting is also something to look out for. You cannot be a novice on health and sign up on an health forum. Doesn't make sense.