Things to consider before selling on credit

sincerem

VIP Contributor
expand...You are totally right some people actually use that has a strategy to drive sales and make huge turnover daily. If there's a way to get back your. Money from debtors as soon as you can, then you would be successful with selling on credit no matter the volume of. It.
That's how business owners win over customers that got their trust and that's one of the ways to increase sales. But if you give to many of the customers who aren't esteem they'll simply ruin it for you. That's what cost my mother her earlier business cos both family and friends benefitting from the free give away she offered to them. You know credit that isn't paid for turns out to be free- give away at last, LoL.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yes, my last line enthrals that, if you give credit to your able and loving customers, you're as well driving sales, like making sales. Cos the product you offered to them on credit will be paid for at the right time, it will calculated as item sold, and that's a good way of driving sales too. We'll only give credit to only the esteemed customers and not people who will ruin our business down.
expand...You are totally right some people actually use that has a strategy to drive sales and make huge turnover daily. If there's a way to get back your. Money from debtors as soon as you can, then you would be successful with selling on credit no matter the volume of. It.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Your last line is it to keep driving sales. When once you are willing to sell on credit you would make more sales daily than just wanting cash. I Know it can also be draining running after people for your money but that is how business works. You need to sell on credit while devising a good means of getting your money from them
Yes, my last line enthrals that, if you give credit to your able and loving customers, you're as well driving sales, like making sales. Cos the product you offered to them on credit will be paid for at the right time, it will calculated as item sold, and that's a good way of driving sales too. We'll only give credit to only the esteemed customers and not people who will ruin our business down.

G

Godspower2

Well, before giving out a business on credit a lot of factors are to be considered like is the person a trusted person, does he buy regularly, do you know their address so that Incase anything happens they can be located. It mostly depends on the business owner

E

eldavis

Credits or bad depts has caused the death of so many businesses out there. I would not advice anyone to sell their products or services with credits. Even if you must, make sure its something you can afford to loose and it would not harm your business.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
That's just it dear. When it comes to business, we take some risk in order to make profit. Anyone who is doing business without going above what he never expected isn't ready to achieve business success. We must do everything to please the customers and be calculative enough not to over do it. Given credit to them is a test and risk, but it is necessary in order to keep driving sales.
Your last line is it to keep driving sales. When once you are willing to sell on credit you would make more sales daily than just wanting cash. I Know it can also be draining running after people for your money but that is how business works. You need to sell on credit while devising a good means of getting your money from them

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yeah, in life you need to give people benefit of the doubt, it is when they mess up that you can give up on them. but you don’t have to group everyone together. So the thing is to give them a bit of the products and test their loyalty. Then take it from there
That's just it dear. When it comes to business, we take some risk in order to make profit. Anyone who is doing business without going above what he never expected isn't ready to achieve business success. We must do everything to please the customers and be calculative enough not to over do it. Given credit to them is a test and risk, but it is necessary in order to keep driving sales.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are small businesses in my area which always paste a notice that no credit today here come tomorrow, and of course I don't blame them because there are a lot of people who want to buy products but don't have money to do so, which is eventually very bad for any business that really wants to succeed. If I am doing a business I wouldn't sell any of my product o credit.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You said nice things. No matter how deceitful some persons might be at least we still have trustworthy customers who we can offer our products to, for fast turnovers and they pay us immediately as agreed during the time of taking credit. Such kind of person have built a trust around my business cos of his or her honest attitude.
Yeah, in life you need to give people benefit of the doubt, it is when they mess up that you can give up on them. but you don’t have to group everyone together. So the thing is to give them a bit of the products and test their loyalty. Then take it from there

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Definitely, no one will like to sell on credit but if you are an wholesaler that needs fast turnover, you would need to sell on credit. This is why you need to know your customers and deal mostly with those that are trust worthy. Some people are actually worth doing with because they are truthful
You said nice things. No matter how deceitful some persons might be at least we still have trustworthy customers who we can offer our products to, for fast turnovers and they pay us immediately as agreed during the time of taking credit. Such kind of person have built a trust around my business cos of his or her honest attitude.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I can't advise anyone selling on credit to anyone cos it doesn't enthrall good on pur business. But at times business is all about risk taking to earn dividends in the process. Selecting only the esteem customers that always patronizes us the more us worthy for a credit provided we know the person's background and understand him or her well.

Definitely, no one will like to sell on credit but if you are an wholesaler that needs fast turnover, you would need to sell on credit. This is why you need to know your customers and deal mostly with those that are trust worthy. Some people are actually worth doing with because they are truthful

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I can't advise anyone selling on credit to anyone cos it doesn't enthrall good on pur business. But at times business is all about risk taking to earn dividends in the process. Selecting only the esteem customers that always patronizes us the more us worthy for a credit provided we know the person's background and understand him or her well.