These three factors totally determines if you are capable and able to establish a business.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is obviously saying that much of what your people do have the intentions to establish a business of your own but here it is all about doing it the right and positive way so that your business can absolutely be prosperous and to be successful . I have put together three factors that totally determines when I get home as an individual is absolutely terrible and able to run and manage a business . First of all your willingness to sacrifice is totally one Factor you need to put in check . A business owner that thinks is that running and managing a business is totally a smooth-free process well it absolutely isn't , because in one situation to the other you will always be ready to sacrifice something in your business so as to make money as expected or planned .

Another Factor to put in check is your leadership qualities . If you intend to establish a large-scale business and yet you as a business owner intend to also employ various employees and workers in your business organisation . It is is it mandatory that you as the business owner must have the capability to call the nets and to motivate your business employees and workers , and that can be totally influenced by your leadership qualities . Finally your ability to be a creative business owner totally plays a very important role in determining the successful potential rate of a business organisation .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
You are never going to be successful in business if you do not have these three qualities which includes willingness , leadership , and creativity . I totally concur with you that managing and controlling a business is not totally smooth and free because in most situations we will always have to sacrifice something in order to make a business become prosperous and to reach greater and higher height . Secondly you will always have to become a leader in your business organisation so as to effectively and accurately co-ordinate their various business employees and workers so as to work in unison and unanimously .

Finally becoming a creative business owner of a business manager totally putting in a place to make a business become successful . Majority of businesses today have shut down and gone bankrupt as a result of the business manager or the business owner failing to use his or her creativity to sort out ways and strategies to boost his business profit and income . Most importantly creativity matters a lot in business and b creativity an individual or a business owner can absolutely outsmart his business competitors and business rivals in the best possible ways and systems .

Ajebo25

Verified member
I think one of the best ways by which you can check your leadership abilities if you're qualified enough to start a business is first you must check your character are you the one who gets angry at any slight mistake then you must really know how to talk to your workers and your customers how to advise them and correct them when they make a mistake without doing something that will reduce the production or stop the production I have seen many employees complain that their work is so simply because their boss is very hush today that every time you try to do something instead of their boss to correct them he kept shouting.

I really learnt a lesson from what that what I said another thing which you should check if you want to start up a business is your capital if your capital is enough to start a business because you can't start a business without enough capital U capital has to contain money for marketing money to build the business and you must make sure you build your business in a popular location so you're good can be bought by the people who need it