These 2 Coins can Make You a Millionaire

uforwealth

Verified member
As I was surfing the internet to find legit ways to make money online, I stumbled on these two coins - axis and cvx .

I don't believe in airdrops but these two airdrops prove themselves legit and convinced me by a way of being listed on Binance .

Cvx has also been listed on coinmarket cap
Click this link to get it confirmed.

Unfortunately these 2 Coins are not for everybody. It is only for those who quickly register.

Click links below to register now before they expire.

Take action right now and thank me later.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Is axie really airdropping? They're literally listed everywhere 😑. Almost every popular exchange like, Bitget/Binance/Kucoin have listed AXS & SLP as well.

Bash4j

As I was surfing the internet to find legit ways to make money online, I stumbled on these two coins - axis and cvx .

I don't believe in airdrops but these two airdrops prove themselves legit and convinced me by a way of being listed on Binance .

Click this link to get it confirmed.

Unfortunately these 2 Coins are not for everybody. It is only for those who quickly register.

Click links below to register now before they expire.

Take action right now and thank me later.
Thanks for the head up. I will also be checking it out for possible subscriptions. Although I'm already holding a decent bag of $AXIS on Bitget.

Cyberassistance

There are limitations to several things to the decision we make and also the outcome of this decision. I needed to get my lost funds recovered so bad that I had no other option than to make use of, cyberassistance.net. I could say I was impressed and got 80% recovered in a short period.

collins124

Axie Infinity (AXS) has been listed across major markets already including, Binance, OKX, Bitget, etc. I have already completed the tasks and am hopeful to receive some free AXS.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Axie Infinity (AXS) has been listed across major markets already including, Binance, OKX, Bitget, etc. I have already completed the tasks and am hopeful to receive some free AXS.
But I'm confused... Why would they airdrop? They're already super famous! Let's not join scam airdrops atleast! Imagine,their native token AXS & SLP is listed over everywhere, what's the need for doing airdrop? 😵‍💫

Bash4j

There are limitations to several things to the decision we make and also the outcome of this decision. I needed to get my lost funds recovered so bad that I had no other option than to make use of, cyberassistance.net. I could say I was impressed and got 80% recovered in a short period.
Impressive. I'm happy for you. I might love to check out this cyberassistance.net although I have been very careful with my choice of trading platform. Post FTX ship crash has led me to the discovery of Bitget. In addition to adopting cold wallet storage techniques, the exchange recently upgraded protective funds have provided an extra layer of resilience to its user's assets.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Impressive. I'm happy for you. I might love to check out this cyberassistance.net although I have been very careful with my choice of trading platform. Post FTX ship crash has led me to the discovery of Bitget. In addition to adopting cold wallet storage techniques, the exchange recently upgraded protective funds have provided an extra layer of resilience to its user's assets.
FYI. That protection fund is worth more than 300m USD🫥. & That wallet is transparent!

collins124

But I'm confused... Why would they airdrop? They're already super famous! Let's not join scam airdrops atleast! Imagine,their native token AXS & SLP is listed over everywhere, what's the need for doing airdrop? 😵‍💫
Yeah, it's kinda shocking that such a massive project will be doing airdrop and again without no much talk about it. I'm approaching this carefully.

quangviet94

Why is AXS still doing an airdrop? What about CVX? Can you introduce CVX and explain how to get people interested in the project?

sauntr7hf

I would like to caution everyone that these two coins are not for everyone. You mentioned that only those who register quickly have a chance, so if one misses the deadline, is there any other way to participate?

traungha8u8

I didn't think I would participate in an airdrop, but after seeing this information, I feel there's a reason to reconsider. I'll try to participate and see how it goes. Thank you for sharing!

xamuentuhf8

Thank you very much for sharing this information! I've always had some doubts about airdrops, but the fact that both of these airdrops are listed on Binance has convinced me. Can you tell me more about how to participate?

danturanghu

I checked and saw that CVX is listed on CoinMarketCap, which is a significant plus for the project. I'm doing further research on it and considering joining the airdrop.