There are excellent ways to make money online on safe and well-paying sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millionaire Mind

Incorrect Category Posting
There are excellent ways to make money online on safe and well-paying sites.

One of them is to interact in the MAKE MONEY FORUM, to exchange information with people from all over the world.

Tell me which website or app do you use to MAKE MONEY online?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are various ways to make money and I am also utilising several different methods to make money online. I am generating passive income by participating in the forums. paid to post forums is the only way I am making money right now because there are not many money making opportunities for many people who do not have sufficient quantity of skills to generate income online. This is a sad reality. You do not require any special skills to make money through paid forums. All you have to do is possess some basic knowledge about English language and you must also have some knowledge about money making sites.

Apart from paid to post forums, I am also trying to make money through cryptocurrency trading, but I am just practising how to trade cryptocurrencies. I am gaining much success because I think that my strategies are working. Cryptocurrency trading is the simplest way to make income online, but it is not that easy. It is simple and i think that this is the main reason why it gained so much attention and this is why many investors have invested in this market. I also make money by working on micro job sites sometimes.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Paid to post site is one of the best platform for now that I have been using to make money on and I have been making money with paid to post for a long time since I do not have opportunity to learn a skill.

There are different paid to post website and there are also different website people can make money by performing some simple activities.

One of the simplest website people can also make money apart from paid to post site is pico working and probably transcription but in terms of transcription you have to be really good in what you are doing before you will be accepted into the transcriptional website.

When trying to make money with transcription there are test you have to pass through to be qualified and that is where most people will always fail because you must be 95% correct in all the question they will be asking you.

And it also depends on interest because I've seen a lot of people who do not have the interest of making money on posting site. I ask one of my friend why he can't really make money on trendri , he told me he does not have anything to post. lolz.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are so many ways in which you can be able to make money from websites online especially when it comes to passive income . The website is that allows you to be able to post content and interact with other people to make money is a very good way of starting but then it is not passive income that's a lot of people looking for .

Pancake swap is one of the most popular cryptocurrency decentralized finance companies in the world which is owned by the binance smart chain . There are so many ways that you can be able to make passive income on pancakes swap like gambling, provision of liquidity and also staking . It is very important that you should read the terms and conditions and you should know your way around the software before trying to use it in order to avoid permanent loss .

YouTube is also one of the websites that you can be able to make passive income from if you can be able to create highly engaging content . YouTube barrier-to-entry is a very difficult one but if you are willing to dedicate a lot of work and be creative in your work you can be able to do it.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Working on earning sites to make money is not a passive income method because you will have to work day and night to make money on the sites. For instance, you can earn from paid-to-post forums but in order to earn from these forums, you will have to post on these forums every day, the day you don't post you don't earn money. Just like paid-to-post forums, there are also sites where you can publish articles and make money, however, in order to earn from these sites, you need to socialize. You need to follow other writers, you need to read and comment on articles published by other writers and then they will come back to your articles, tip you, upvote your article, comment on your article and you will earn money. These are not passive income sources. If you are looking for passive income sources, here are some lucrative options. However, these are lucrative does not mean it is easy to generate income, you should still work hard and make these ideas work for you.
Sell digital items: you can sell digital items through your own online store or third-party sites like ebay, etsy, fine art America, etc. You can sell photographs, digital arts, digital printables,

Status
Not open for further replies.