Earn Money online if you are excellent in English

SandhyaMourya1997

Assuming you're a local English speaker, you may not understand it, yet you as of now have the main capability you really want for a tomfoolery, convenient pay that can give you a consistent check from anyplace on the planet," says International Living. A few assets incorporate GoOverseas.com, TeachAway (show English online to Chinese understudies), iTutorGroup (show English online to Taiwanese youngsters and grown-ups) and English Hunt (show English on the telephone to grown-up understudies in Korea).

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I was expecting from your thread to get information relating to those sites especially those ones that hired you to teach English or any other subjects to foreign students. I know of one called 'Engoo.com, you're hired to lecture people about English, and you're paid for the services you bring to them. If you're teaching English, you teach those non English students, and you earn per hour of doing it. You schedule your own working hours, no one tells you when to work or when to end. You're using your own time to program when you have reasonable amount of time to devote to your teaching activities on the site. But remember, you're paid for every successful one hour or 45 minutes you spent teaching.

Rachael

Verified member
I had readily clicked on this thread to get some insights and ideas but I am a bit disappointed at the surprise I got. You should list out some sites where I can teach the English language and get paid in return. I am not a native speaker of the English language as that is not my mother tongue but I am proficient in the field because this is is major area or field of specialization. I can teach the use of English language up to the tertiary level of education. I need opportunities related to teaching online. It is saddening that I am still unemployed because at each government recruitment and selection process, the whole procedures is so biased and uncalculated. Well, there is a site I came across and I have some difficulties because of my network glitch. I would have to visit a nearby café to get it sorted out so I do not miss out from the opportunity if only the site is legitimate. The site is Eudoyka and you can google it. It is a site that offers teaching and learning opportunities for tutors and clients, all you need is to fill the necessary in formation with all honesty.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
There are actually a lot of websites I know where one can volunteer to teach those people who are not English speaking countries how to speak English language and then you get paid per month or per hour depending on how the schedules of those websits is.

I remember when I started looking for opportunities to make money online, I got to know about one of these type of website but we're not really hiring a lot of people anymore as I go to know about it at least I'm already since you have had a lot of people for my country who are working for them.

I am working on my English speaking and writing skills so that they would come of help to me in the future when I am being presented with such an opportunity that could be utilized to make as much money as possible.

I believe this is one of the reasons why I get to see so many people from non-english-speaking countries who are trying their best to learn the language so that they too can take part in activities like this online, so that they can make money and not feel left behind simply because they cannot speak the language or write it.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Some time when we see some headings like "Get paid $50 per hour to teach English" we will think that it is that easy to achieve since I can speak English fluently. But that is not true. There are many websites out there that offers teaching jobs to tutors. Many tutors will apply and register on the website but very few will be given job to do.

I will not advise us to put our all in those kind of headings. It is better to have other means that we make money with mad see online tutor as something that it's probability of success is 10%.

I remembered some times ago when I registered with 2 websites as a tutor. Till now I have not received invitation to tutor. So program like this has good pays but it is not meant for everybody.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Sometimes , I have no choice but to feel for people who are living in these Jon English speaking countries and are struggling to survive and get things work out for their good. It is really not easy ,as they are obviously missing out on a lot of opportunities that would have been utilised to make sure they get things right even if the government of their country has failed in one way or the other.

That is why I am glad that despite the bad stare of my country, I am still able to come online and find out what is working in order to make sure that I am not being left behind by the rest of the world.

Opportunities really abound for anyone who knows basic English language and can settle down to learn what is working. It is not easy, but a lot of motivation is needed as you could get frustrated sometimes , but that single motivation would definitely serve as the reason why you want to keep pushing.

I would not want to get caught up in such situation like people who are managing in these non English speaking countries at all. It is damn too bad .