The Two Hidden side Effects of Papaya

raaman

Valued Contributor
Papaya is one of the favorite fruits of many people. Papaya has many health benefits, including that it can be digested very quickly. It is a well-known fact that papaya has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. Papaya leaf juice is also good.

Papaya leaf juice is good for preventing the dengue fever and increasing the platelet count in the blood. At the same time, papaya also has some side effects. Many people are unaware of the side effects of papaya, including the dangers of pregnancy.

Following are the two hidden side effects of papaya:

1. Papaya has health benefits and taste. However, don't eat in excess. It can cause various health problems in the esophagus.

2. Reduces reproductive capacity:

Papaya reduces male fertility. It reduces the number of sperm and affect sperm motility.

anil02

Verified member
I like to ear papaya, because it improve my digestion system. You don't write that what is the right quantity of it for a normal person. Once in hospital I spend 11 days only with eating papaya. There I eat 1Kg papaya in a day and I don't feel any problem. It is also useful in constipation problem

raaman

Valued Contributor
I like to ear papaya, because it improve my digestion system. You don't write that what is the right quantity of it for a normal person. Once in hospital I spend 11 days only with eating papaya. There I eat 1Kg papaya in a day and I don't feel any problem. It is also useful in constipation problem
There is no such thing as right quantity for a normal person as such. However, whatever we drink or eat, should be in moderation. Otherwise, we may have to visit the doctor, if we fall sick by eating or drinking anything in excess. So, we have to be careful in eating anything.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Well, the study does say that papaya seeds can affect the sperm count but I am not sure if the flesh of the fruit itself can also lower down the sperm count. Do you have any information about it? If you eat too much papaya, then you must also eat foods that counter the bad effects of papaya on sperm count.

anil02

Verified member
There is no such thing as right quantity for a normal person as such. However, whatever we drink or eat, should be in moderation. Otherwise, we may have to visit the doctor, if we fall sick by eating or drinking anything in excess. So, we have to be careful in eating anything.
It is right every person have differ capacity. Some can drink 2ltr milk in a day and some can't digest 200Ml. Extreme is bad of every thing even water. If we want to keep us healthy we must be eat 75% of our hunger. And also never drink water while having lunch and dinner.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
It is right every person have differ capacity. Some can drink 2ltr milk in a day and some can't digest 200Ml. Extreme is bad of every thing even water. If we want to keep us healthy we must be eat 75% of our hunger. And also never drink water while having lunch and dinner.

I think eating papaya in an excessive manner can indeed cause sperm loss in men. However, overall papaya is good for health and eating it in moderation could actually be proven to be good for men. This is because Payapa is full of nutrients that are beneficial for us. It is good idea to combine papaya with other fertility-friendly foods to counter the bad effects.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have never taken papayana before and some of this fruit I don't really know if they are available in our continent or country, some of the favourite fruit I take are always mangoes and star apple, those are the one that is available over here I take a lot of avocados on its season.. there are some fruits that is available in some continent which is not available here in Africa, I don't really know of papayana it it's can be found here.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I am somebody who loves to consume papaya a lot and it is actually one of my most favourite foods. I have never heard that it has such side effects and I am now I'm going to start taking them seriously from now on.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Papaya is very good for me especially when I just eat finish in order to aid quick digestion of the food. Some times it good for refreshment especially when am tired . But I don't even know that it can also cause deficiency in reproduction in men . Its my pleasure to read something like this today.