The things needed as an independent marketer

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Marketing is a great job but without stating so much obvious, one can tell that it is not a work for everyone because it requires some actual skills in order to make it a success. Believe it or not, you will have to be consistent in order to be so successful in it because the challenges are not easy ones if you ask me. Some of the things that causes mix ups in this kind of job is the fact that some people have the passion for it but still do not have the requirements, while some have the requirements but no passion and fortunately some set of people have both.

To be great in doing it, you will have to be needing some things that can make it be an easy job for you in some ways though.

1. Business card
2. Awareness

1. Business card: I know that this might sound like it is unnecessary to some people but trust me it readily does because this is how you will reach out to people to let them know what you do when you go out, it makes them see you like you are branded and when they notice that, the big men would want to do business with you.

2. Awareness: You can do this in any way you think, probably by ads, social media or even physically.