The Swapping Fee On Atisfy Is Very Cheap.

danzakururoooo

Swapping on Atisfy has fairly low fees, has anyone tried swapping on it yet? Could you please tell me what I can receive from the Referral program? I thought only CEX platforms had referral programs, but do DEX platforms also have them? Does anyone know anything about the DEX referral program?

2kD9Fec.jpg

vcTUa7V.jpg

aoIcnRK.jpg

manhtruang9a

If anyone has additional information, please leave a comment. Thank you!
The referral programs of CEX exchanges typically involve the referrer receiving a portion of the fees generated from the transactions. On DEX exchanges, it might work similarly, and the amount of commission one receives is determined by the exchange. Transaction fee rewards for referrers are relatively new in the context of DEX exchanges. However, as of now, Atisfy has not announced any referral rewards

wuant8anhh

Atisfy's low fees are tempting, but I'm a bit skeptical. Are there any hidden costs or risks involved?I'm a fan of CEX referral programs, but if DEX platforms like Atisfy offer them too, that's a game-changer!

okanheiq181

I just checked out the Atisfy website, and it looks pretty user-friendly. I like the idea of low fees, but I'm worried about security. Can someone vouch for Atisfy's security measures?

vkldau2n8f

I've been using Atisfy for a while now, and I can confirm that the fees are indeed low. It's a good option for swapping tokens.I'm curious about the Referral program on Atisfy. Can someone explain how it works and what rewards you can get?

haioi29fjhgu

B8IwSyL.jpg

Transaction fees also depend on the liquidity provider. I'm not very knowledgeable about this, but the current exchange fees on Uniswap are acceptable. As for the Atisfy project, I need to keep an eye on it to decide whether to use it regularly or not

laichienduowcroi

I didn't know DEX platforms like Atisfy had referral programs. That's interesting! I'm always on the lookout for ways to earn extra rewards. Can someone tell me how to join the Atisfy Referral program?

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
I didn't know DEX platforms like Atisfy had referral programs. That's interesting! I'm always on the lookout for ways to earn extra rewards. Can someone tell me how to join the Atisfy Referral program?
Meanwhile,Bitget is having an inbuilt DEX🫥!!

okanheei91

I've heard that this project has organized quite a few events to promote the brand. This could also be a good investment opportunity, but their products are not yet complete and only have swap v2 functionality.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
I've heard that this project has organized quite a few events to promote the brand. This could also be a good investment opportunity, but their products are not yet complete and only have swap v2 functionality.
It would be awesome to see how Atisfy take the lead while having some strong competitors like UnisWap/SushiSwap etc.... In these days, CEX are also adding DEX on their official app/website, Bitget is one of them!

danzakururoooo

I just checked out the Atisfy website, and it looks pretty user-friendly. I like the idea of low fees, but I'm worried about security. Can someone vouch for Atisfy's security measures?
Security concerns are indeed valid, my friend. For all new projects, users are worried about whether their assets will be protected or at risk of theft. I will use a separate wallet for each project with a referral or airdrop program.

danzakururoooo

I've been using Atisfy for a while now, and I can confirm that the fees are indeed low. It's a good option for swapping tokens.I'm curious about the Referral program on Atisfy. Can someone explain how it works and what rewards you can get?
Compared to other DEX exchanges, Atisfy offers relatively low swap fees, although it may not be the cheapest. I have also found out that the referral program may provide fee-free transactions for referrers. Another piece of information is that there might be an airdrop for the project, with a preference for those who have referred more people. This is just a personal prediction, and I cannot be certain whether the project will have an airdrop or not.

Maxicreed

Swapping on Atisfy has fairly low fees, has anyone tried swapping on it yet? Could you please tell me what I can receive from the Referral program? I thought only CEX platforms had referral programs, but do DEX platforms also have them? Does anyone know anything about the DEX referral program?

2kD9Fec.jpg

vcTUa7V.jpg

aoIcnRK.jpg

I have since reduced my activities on DEX but if the referral program is legit you might explore it. As rightly pointed out by a fellow on this thread; exchanges have started to bring the services of DEX closer to their user and the experience has seamless.
You may wanna explore it and also enjoy referral bonuses on the exchange.