Ethereum swapping

Godman

Do you know how to swap ethereum for bnb in trust wallet? I have been trying to swap for some time now but it has not been successful

Kingstone

That will be impossible to do. You are trying to swap two coins from different blockchains. Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain; it won't go. You have two options here and both options depend on what you want to do with the BNB after swapping. Do you want to sell the BNB coin into your local currency or keep it inside your trust wallet? Note that these two carry transaction charges and I know you are aware.

The first option that I know of very well is to get a verified Binance account and send your ETH into the address of your Binance ETH. Once it is done, you can easily change it into BNB using the Trades feature of the app. Know that the minimum is $10 worth of ETH before you can swap for BNB. Although, with less than $10 worth , you can still convert using the feature under the spot feature (convert small asset into BNB).

The second option is to use the dApss browser feature of your Trust wallet and click on pancakeswap. Connect to your wallet. I think pancakeswap should have ETH/BNB pair. You will need either BNB to do this or ETH. I am not so sure which coins will be charged from.

Option one is preferable. You can also send it back to Trust wallet BNB address after swapping if you do not want to sell.

You can DM for more info if it is not clear enough