The Robson app

Sprite1950

I recently found this app which allows you to do a number of tasks. I was attracted by the audio translation tasks. You fill out your application and tell them what languages you are fluent in and wait for them to send you tasks. According to the reviews this does work for some but although I was getting tasks they were in French and I am not fluent in French so I couldn't even understand what I was expected to do.

I contacted their support who said I must have filled out my profile wrong but when I checked I hadn't. I'm not saying this is a scam as the reviews suggest otherwise but has anyone else tried this site? Here is the link if you are interested:

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
As far as I know, this app is developed by a Canadian company "Globalme" which use language improving technologies related programs, those translations are part of that lingual improvement. There are lots of good reviews in their site, those reviews do not seem like spam, but whatever, I do not find any payment proof (maybe I missed it). I am not really sure if they are legit or scam, but there is no harm to join it and earn, if there is something available for you.