The reality of what it means to make money online.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Not a large majority of people today actually know the reality of what it means to make money online this is because a large majority of individuals think that making money online is actually free and smooth and there was actually no obstruction but as time goes on they come to find out that making money online is never smooth and free because in most prominent unusual cases they are actually some obstructions and hindrances that have caused a lot of people not to successfully make money online . One of these obstruction and hindrances is the encounter rate of scamming and fraudulent websites in the internet . because of the majority of individuals have concluded that making money online is very hard and there is absolutely no way someone can become financially successful making money online .

Another hindrance and obstruction faced by individual that want to make money online is actually the lack of information . If you lack trending and present informations about ways of making money you are more likely not to make money online because you probably would be using the old and cumbersome method of making money online while others around you possibly could be making money online successfully .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
a lot of people today have unwholesome and invalid thinking when it comes to the art of making money online that is why majority of people today are not making money online unless they dump and throw away is an wholesome and invalid mindset and thinking that they have when it comes to making money online money online . To make money online you must have a clean and perfect mindset you shouldn't have a mindset of scamming and defrauding others just to make money online , because in this way you will become a threat and an enemy to the country or state in which you reside because there is absolutely no state or country that absolutely allows its citizens to perform or take part in scamming and defrauding activities especially online fraud .

Making money online actually make sacrifice to the more elaborate you must be willing and not reluctant to sacrifice majority of your valuable things just to make money online successfully and reasonably . Sorry things that you are allowed or will be requested to sacrifice so as to make money online include your time , energy , knowledge , creativity , your internet resources and in most cases your financial or monetary assets .

E

eldavis

I don't actually blame most of these persons who do not have the right information, this is because all over the internet, you would come across so many persons who claim you can make hundreds of dollars or even up to a thousand within days, only for them to join in and find something completely different. I remembered I was asked to join a networking platform, they made it look so easy, only for me to find out that there are so many hidden factors that I have to do before I can start earning.

Kendy

Verified member
One of the surest reality I came to realize in making money online is that, you should ensure to learn at least one skill, this is because, from the research I carried out, I've not come across any unskilled worker who earns higher than a skilled worker. On some sites, a skilled worker has the capacity to earn $50 in an hour and you can do the multiplication by yourself and see how much he can make if he works for 6hours daily. This shows that learning a skill online is the best way of ensuring success and the accumulation of substantial income.

There is no manual to succeed in making money but there are some key facts which are undeniable. In making money, you must first recognize the fact that there should be a driving force. I do not think anyone wants to make money just for the sake of making it. The reason we work so hard to make money is so that, we would not go hungry and our children yet unborn would not go hungry as well. Also, the mindset plays a very important role in making money. There is no magic in making money, when once you put your mind with determination and persistence, then there is nothing that can stop you!

Ajebo25

Verified member
Many people think making money online is an easy thing and I tell them that it's not but many people don't believe they think that making money online is as simple as just sitting at the comfort of your home without knowing that it also comes with hard work backed up by motivation because without motivation you can't work online simply because they are sometimes which you get frustrated on website you work and get tired so you need mindset and motivation in order to continue working online and get to you lately or weekly threshold so you can make your monthly or weekly payments.

Many people who think that making money online is easy or people who usually gets can't because they come online looking for free ways to make money without them knowing that nothing free comes online you have to work for it if you don't want to work then there's a high chance of you getting scammed because the people you want to work for will just get money from you and crash leaving you with nothing so in order to work online you must read reviews about websites don't invest an amount which you can't afford to lose make sure a website page or see a payment from before joining a website