Earn Money The oldest and paying websites you have worked with

Finger Geek

Verified member
Internet has now been source of easy ways to make money. Many people have been making money online for a very long time. There are many websites online that people are making money. While some websites that promised to pay her members turned out to be scam. They only promised but never pay her members.

I have also tried many websites that I earned qnd withdraw my earnings. The first website I earn from was donkeymails dot com. I joined the website around 2011. It is a website that pays to view ads and for reading mails. I received payout many times. The website still exist till today.

I have tried other websites like clixsense, inbox dollar, and many more. Another that I need to mention is freebitco dot in. I joined the website around year 2013 , it is the first faucet site. I have received many payout and still receiving.

What websites are the oldest website that are legit and still paying, that you have worked with and maybe still working with?

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
The oldest website I've worked with for now is bizdustry. It's not even up to 2 years now that the whole concept of making money with my phone was introduced. Ive also been working with freebitcoin but I've never had any payment from them due to my lack of dedication.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are many platforms that has stood the test of time. some of the platforms that has been playing for ages and I still legit up to today deserves kudos. Adflyis one of the oldest platforms that has been legit till now that I ever know. Forumcoin is also one of the best ptp platforms that has remained legit till today.