The most lucrative business in your region

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Business remain the basic strength for the survival of a country or a nation. America keeps growing because of the small and medium businesses in the country likewise China.

There are numerous businesses available in different countries across the world , there are few that are similar between countries likewise differences .

In my country the most lucrative business in my opinion is in oil and gas, this is a capital intensive business but highly lucrative as we can see that almost every means of transportation uses fuel, most companies uses gas to power their system for operations.
In your country what is the most lucrative business available now.?.

Josemendez

Verified member
As for my area , there are a lot of business that scale in them such as retail of food stuffs , selling of beverages and fast food .

Among the above mentioned businesses , selling of food stuffs is quite very profitable and popular in my area.
People engage in it well very because other people will always have the need to cook food , and most times it won't be easy for them to go the market for what they intend to buy ,and thus they will resort to the local street shops .

It is so popular and profitable that one may have up to give different food stuff shops in a particular area.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
As for my area , there are a lot of business that scale in them such as retail of food stuffs , selling of beverages and fast food .

Among the above mentioned businesses , selling of food stuffs is quite very profitable and popular in my area.
People engage in it well very because other people will always have the need to cook food , and most times it won't be easy for them to go the market for what they intend to buy ,and thus they will resort to the local street shops .

It is so popular and profitable that one may have up to give different food stuff shops in a particular area.
Food is a must to use commodity because people need to eat atleast three times daily. The sell of food stuffs is a very lucrative business though highly competitive since it a day to day commodity that people will always buy.
Personally if I will engage in food stuffs business I will look for grants or credit facilities to be in the supply chain aspect of food business because the profit come in lump sum and it is a very fast business since one will be like a distributor in tonnes. I have done a comprehensive feasibility studies in it and it positive.

D

Deleted member 26312

Business remain the basic strength for the survival of a country or a nation. America keeps growing because of the small and medium businesses in the country likewise China.

There are numerous businesses available in different countries across the world , there are few that are similar between countries likewise differences .

In my country the most lucrative business in my opinion is in oil and gas, this is a capital intensive business but highly lucrative as we can see that almost every means of transportation uses fuel, most companies uses gas to power their system for operations.
Damn.. This is indeed wonderful.. Lucrative business are everywhere no matter the region or the value of the currency ? you use... It is proper to identify the business and know how to get involved in it,Without wasting your time looking for greener pasture in a desserted place... Find out what gives the pay.. Oil ? and gas is also my country lucrative business alongside with arts, thats why i involve myself with arts.. It is normal to find what gives the best pay.. If everyone is aware of this.. It is sure that our economy stats would rise.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Damn.. This is indeed wonderful.. Lucrative business are everywhere no matter the region or the value of the currency ? you use... It is proper to identify the business and know how to get involved in it,Without wasting your time looking for greener pasture in a desserted place... Find out what gives the pay.. Oil ? and gas is also my country lucrative business alongside with arts, thats why i involve myself with arts.. It is normal to find what gives the best pay.. If everyone is aware of this.. It is sure that our economy stats would rise.
That's great , it is good to know that an area where many are yet to explore in my country is very lucrative in your country, guess with lots of opportunities in art work in your country there will be more of art exhibition in your country. I guess hospitality business might also trend well in your country.
It is good to know that oil and gas business is also lucrative in your country I hope you guys have oil deposit such that you export and the price of Petrol and gas is very cheap for the citizens in the country.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Interesting article, the most lucrative business of mine is the dropshipping business and the real estate housing, building it to standard. When you add the fantastic features that makes it look nice on the eye, it will drag those interested for renting to come closer and acquire the services of the house by renting or lease g it. Real state business have always been beneficial to those that is retired cos they depend on their estate investment to pump money steadily.

Carson20t

How easy is it for local people to buy stocks in the oil and gas in your country,If indeed it is a company that is working at its best and maling huge profitscwhichbthey ussually declare then its very likely that the citizens can easily benefit from the compsny because profits will be high every time one invests or buys some shares.Let me know if at all there are some local individuals who have made some good dividends of this sort in the oil and gas business back in your country.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
In our town and province I have noticed that the most lucrative type of business is any business related to food. The food traders here are having a heyday during this pandemic era because people who stay at home tend to order food form fastfood outlets and restaurants so the food traders like vegetables and fruits traders are so busy likewise with the meat and fish traders. But there is a downside to the food business. The supplies should always be fresh so that the leftover should be used in a practical way like giving it to the staff for free meals or snacks.

Setho

VIP Contributor
The place where he stays now somewhere that is a lot technologically inclined and many people still use very ancient methods of living so the Business of selling of new and improved technologies that will better the way of life is actually the most profitable business around here. Invest in a substantial amount of money in agriculture will also bring your good returns.