The More Problems You Solve, the More Money You Make—How to Start Making Money Now

Jasz

VIP Contributor
We know it sounds simple, but it's true. The more you solve problems, the more you make money. Here's how it works:
When a customer has an issue with their product or service, they're going to call someone. If that person solves their problem quickly and easily, they'll have a positive experience, and they'll be likely to tell others about their experience with your company. If that person doesn't solve their problem quickly and easily? They'll go somewhere else the next time. And once they go somewhere else, there's a good chance they won't come back, unless you can convince them to come back by solving their problem even better than before.

The best way to solve customer problems is by figuring out what caused those problems in the first place, and while that sounds easy on paper, it can be surprisingly difficult in practice. But when you do find out what caused a problem with one of your products or services, or other peoples, well then it's just a matter of fixing it, and getting more money into your pocket.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I know it's true , but not really as easy . I believe all these things will require a lot of determination for people to succeed. The problem-solving skill you are talking about is not just about solving minor problems because those things are things that people can do.

I believe here you must be a professional in one area that you believe people may not really understand.. It could be by helping people create a nice graphic design they are interested either for business or events. That is your own professional skill and you can use that to get money from people who may not have an idea of how to design .

The same is also applicable to people with programming skill, so many people may not really have a perfect understanding of programming , as a result they will always choose to hire a programmer when necessary to help them .

If someone is really interested to make money , here the person must be willing and dedicated to learn a professional skill and understand it to the best of their ability , from there they can start making money and that is what a lot of people are doing in freelancing platform.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You have stated the truth if you want to make money in reality just find out the problems people want you to use your products or skills to solve and you would be making money already. The truth is that making money can either be easy or difficult depending on the individual involved.
So same is applicable here if one is looking to make a customer buy snd come back to buy again, you need. to find out their problems and fihd a way of resolving them with your products to make money. Solving humans problems is the best way of making money.

SHAHID987

I had gone through its practical experience while I was running a general store. Customer used to come in my shop and they were telling me about products related problems and I was giving time to them, first listening them carefully then solving their problems honestly, so next time they were coming to me with some other customers or they were sending some other customers who were giving their reference. One day one of my customer came to me and told that I purchased small fan from you and now it is not working. So instead of telling him as you had purchased it, and I will not do
anything with it just you have to go any
shop who fix this. I told him to leave it
here and come after 2 hours I will try my
best to fix it. So immediately I opened it
there were very minor problem in it's
circuit so I fixed it and didn't charged any
money to him he was too happy and then
he became my permanent customer.

E

eldavis

Well said, someone some time back once told me that if you are able to offer solutions to the problem of does around you, they would be willing to pay any amount for it. If we look deeply, we would discover that in every where we fond ourselves there is always a problem that

Needs effective solution, so it is your duty to look for a way to turn these solutions into a way to make money.