The impact of SEO on digital marketing

Johnson2468

Valued Contributor
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a technique used to increase a website's visibility in search engine results. It include improving a website's content, structure, and code to increase its appeal to search engines and boost its ranking in search results, SEO is a important part of digital marketing, as it helps businesses to reach their target audience and improve their online presence.

The ability of SEO to enhance website traffic is one of key primary advantages. Businesses can expand their consumer base and raise the likelihood that visitors to their website will become paying customers by enhancing the website's search engine rating. Businesses may attract more qualified leads and increase their chances of turning those leads into customers by focusing on certain keywords and phrases with the aid of SEO.

The fact that SEO enhances user experience is another benefit. Websites that are simple to use, load quickly, and have useful material are preferred by search engines. By optimizing a website for search engines, businesses may enhance user experience overall and increase engagement and conversion rates.

Additionally, SEO promotes brand recognition. The visibility and reputation of a brand can both grow when a website ranks at the top of search engine results. Increased brand loyalty and consumer retention may result from this.

Well, SEO seems very interesting, but where I look, those SEO agencies got some crazy prices for their work. And to speak about facts, what should I've do with my new built site to attract traffic from search engines?

I totally get the hesitation with those steep SEO agency prices. Instead of shelling out big bucks, I focused on sharpening my site's content. For example, I made sure my homepage had keywords that people commonly search for. Think about what your site offers and how people might Google that or just get a subscription for a tool like Ahfrest or SEMrush.

Also, don't overlook the importance of meta descriptions. They're like tiny ads for your web pages in search results. I actually used ChatGPT for crafting these, and it's free + it gave some real good results.

The only SEO service I used was getting this topical authority map. It's basically a roadmap for on-page SEO, suggesting topics, keywords, and even how long your articles should be. Plus, it gives tips on interlinking content to keep readers engaged. I launched my site last August, and just by following this map's advice, I've managed to hit a Domain Authority of 40 with 118k in organic traffic.

1700315189038.png

I agree. SEO is an ongoing process and requires a lot of time, patience and perseverance. An agency has the time and resources to invest in SEO. Although they charge a fee, it's a small price to pay for amazing results.

SEO is often regarded as a part of digital marketing. When you do SEO, you will be able to rank your website or a business on search engines. The primary aim of search engine ranking is to rank high for high traffic keywords. When you are able to rank on the top search results for a keywords that get a lot fo search queries, you are likely to get a lot of organic traffic on your site. If SEO is not working, you can try search engine marketing.