The idea of having a passive or automated income stream.

Axis

Banned
Majorly, the kind of income that people have these days are only steady and active income, but it can absolutely be very much important and beneficial for an individual to have an automated and a passive income stream. Building an automated or passive income stream can definitely be a challenging and daunting activity for an individual to do but once he or she engaged in the right method of passive income and automated income, he or she will talk your reap a whole lot of benefits and importance. It is also advised for one individual to engage in automated and passive income that basically exist online because passive income and automated income existing online are considered to be more flexible, more profitable, and more lucrative. Individuals who engage in online automated and passive income usually come out to be billionaires and millionaires, and the interesting part is that there are so many and numerous online automated and passive income in which an individual can possibly engage him or herself into that suits his or her test as soon as preference and also suits his or her capability and ability. In this particular thread I am going to be given a list of passive and automated online income in which I personally have used and can totally recommend:

AFFILIATE MARKETING: This involves promoting other people's products or services through an affiliate link, and earning a commission for every sale made through that link.

ONLINE COURSES: Creating and selling online courses can be a great way to earn passive income. Once the course is created, it can be sold multiple times without additional work.

STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY: Selling stock photos through platforms like Shutterstock or iStock can provide passive income as long as the photos continue to sell.

CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING AND STAKING: Staking cryptocurrencies can generate passive income through earning rewards for validating transactions on a blockchain network.

DIVIDEND STOCKS: Investing in dividend-paying stocks can provide a steady stream of passive income through regular dividend payments.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The need to have an automated passive income stream cannot be underestimated. The truth is that if you are young it is important and necessary you try to create a good passive income source for yourself because your old age you may not work actively.

Affiliate marketing is a good way to make passive income and I have tried it in the past but I was not successful enough.

Cryptocurrency staking is very good but you must be very careful in order not to invest in cryptocurrencies that will run away with your money. I believe investing in real estate may be the safest and one of the best to make passive income