Shares/Stock The Easiest Way to Make Money Through Stocks

Mika

VIP Contributor
When it comes to making money through stocks, there are three simple strategies:

Investing in stocks and receiving dividends: When you invest in stocks, you will also receive quarterly dividends or annual dividends. Not just your share value will improve, you will also receive a return on your investment.

Long-term investment: Long-term investment is a common method for making profits from stocks. You buy stocks, hold the stocks for a certain time, say 2 years or 5 years, and then sell the stocks. You will be able to make a quite good amount of profits.

Stock trading: Another common way to make money from stocks is by stock trading, you buy stocks when the market is bearish, wait for some time and then sell when the market goes bullish. For instance, you buy stocks for $10 and then sell when it becomes higher than $10.30. Making 30 cents profit may not look good at the surface level but think about the profit when you are trading hundreds of stocks. When you are trading 1000 stocks with just 30 cent profit you will make $300. When you are trading, you do not have to wait for months and years, the price can improve just in a few hours and you will make profits just in a few hours.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
What I am understand about stock trading and stock investment is that it is not really easy for people to make money consistently with this , and even if you are just to be an investor you still need the guidance of an expert to help you know the best projects to invest on because you going on your own without a proper understanding may result in investing bad project which can result in lost, a spot at the only people that can help an individual at the beginning stage in their investment journey but without proper guidance you may not be able to make money with stock trading as I am saying..

Victorial

Sometimes I wonder if stock trading is similar to forex trading and crypto trading. If it has charts to follow and understand so that the trader can understand when you buy or sell. As you said, if one can wait for some your or so and buy when the market is low and sell when it is high, this is similar to crypto trading or investment. I have wanted to know about stock trading but I have Lots of questions to ask.

I read in the news that billions of dollars were traded in the stock market this Christmas and it was even higher than in 2020. I wonder what that means anyway

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When I received a grant of stocks in November the market price was 120. After a month the price went up to 130 and a friend who is well versed with stocks urged me to sell. My idea of stocks is a long term investment. If I would sell now then I would have to buy again maybe next month depending on the trend. But the only stocks that I care for is the kind that I have. It is the stocks of the biggest bank in our country which is considered blue chip stocks which is safe. Maybe I have to learn more about stocks because as of now I cannot share anything about trading. I have to try it first in the months to come. Rest assured that I am taking care of my stocks and selling is not in my agenda for now.

pegg

Stocks aren't supposed to be easy. Otherwise everyone will be making money through them. The best way to make money is to research how to invest, then taking them time to find good investments.