The debate on the use of plastic vs health

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have to admit that I am annoyed whenever I would read about the evils fo plastic. That plastic ruins the environment and kills even the fishes in the sea is annoying. Of course, the damage caused by plastic is true. But we should put everything in its right perspective. If plastic is bad then go to a supermarket and check the goods there. For sure you will find a lot of products that are packaged in plastic.

The evils of plastic is caused by the improper disposal. If man will not throw plastic in the sea and in waterways then there will be no damage to the environment. Mountain climbers have to admit that they are the source of plastic litter in the mountains. Plastic is not really bad for the health. That is just an accusation to bolster the hate against plastic.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
So do you really think that it is the best thing for us to litteref the environment with plastic material ? I don't really think so all the environment should be clean and free from plastic... Plastic are not really good for ocean because it can limit most of their activities of see creatures and kill them. Some creatures are trap into the plastic material.