Emmanuel 2042

Lets face it, the industry is changing and the old ways of making money online is quickly becoming obsolete.
the best most legitimate ways of making passive income online now are Network Marketing and Affiliate marketing.
Both are the businesses of the 21st Century...Now businesses of the 21st century require you to connect either people, companies and different products together.
This is because they are in the CONNECTED ECONOMY Look at Facebook, Mark connects you to another person and gets paid.

Now personally i like to think of Network Marketing as an inverted pyramid where you start alone and grow with others to get to the top. It involves you connecting people together the you get paid, but this requires you to build a network hence the name network marketing i wont go deep into details on network marketing instead read this book "The business of the 21st century By Robert T. Kiyosaki" NOTE: readers are earners...
I know a lot of people who have earned a lot through network marketing.

My personal Favorite is Affiliate marketing, in simple terms it's kinda the lazy man form of Network Marketing. It involves you selling products through a link online for other people known as vendors, the you get a part of the profit the vendors make. The best part about affiliate marketing is you can do it anywhere, anytime and choose the product you would like to sell for example like the one with the Highest EPC(Earnings Per Clicks). It probably sounds too good to be true, it kinda is. If you don't know how to sell those products or get approved by vendors, the you make nothing. Now, before you sell those products you would have to build email lists, post on forums and social media. Those methods are OK but are quickly becoming obsolete mostly because most niches are overcrowded now, this means without some way to reach the masses the big commission cheques usually end up going to the same small handful of big marketers. That is why so many Newbies fail at Affiliate marketing, they follow the old rules. I personally have been doing this for a long time and would like to be sharing my "New Rules For Beginners In Affiliate Marketing".
Stay Updated more content coming soon
NOTE: You can start Affiliate Marketing For Free

D

Deleted member 13140

Well you're right, but I also think that social media marketing and blogging and even vlogging is still a business of the 21st century, get this blogging can never be old fashioned, maybe more people will move to vidoe blogging instead but people will still be looking for quick informations and the only way.. you can get quick information is through Google, though youtube added thus feature which is indicating where certain informations are within a video but people prefer using Google to search for info and if it's not found maybe sites like quora before youtube can come to mind.

sdm137

I keep comming back to Affiliate Marketing but I keep getting stuck because I have a zero dollar starting budget.

Emmanuel 2042

I keep comming back to Affiliate Marketing but I keep getting stuck because I have a zero dollar starting budget.
You really don't need cash to get started with affiliate marketing. It's just a process, you need to understand where traffic is to promote products.
If you can't get traffic yourself, there's an alternative I recommend. And I just so happen to be an affiliate for them:cool:
I and other marketers think of it as "An Evolutionary step for anything online marketing"... you can dominate anything online marketing without actually wasting time learning them basically it's like YouTube but for marketing (if you're scared of making videos yourself, you can use videos that aren't yours).
It takes care of everything for you traffic, automated product sales all you have to do is Choose how you want your system to look, feel and earn For newbies, I think of it as "a hidden goldmine" I just thought I'd share It
eyeSlick Ultimate System
eyeSlick Live |

Kendy

Verified member
Well, I'm quite enlightened about the clamour of affiliate marketing and I've tried to join some free groups on training which later turned out not to be free. To be a successful affiliate marketer, you need to have a negotiation power and you ought to have a uniqueness of advertising and marketing which would amass traffic to your products.

There are still other 21st business in this century which I regard as a goldmine is Real estate investment because there are low risks attached and it has low possibilities of depreciating.