The best technical indicators for Forex analysis

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
The Forex indicators used the past and present market events to predict the future market trend. we have so many forex indicators on the to use in forex and most of these indicators require technicalities because they are used for technical analysis.

Based on my knowledge on technical analysis, the best technical indicators to use are
-trend indicators
-fibinacci extension
-trend mystery
-Moving Average

These are the ones that I have used and they are very effective. Share your thoughts.

Flow-er

The indicator is probably one of the things that one could use to trade in Forex I've actually used indicator severally but I did not solely depend on indicators because I prefer to use the pure price action in my trading career. All the indicators are very necessary sometimes, I have used all the indicators that you stated above.

Majorly, I use the moving average indicator and I also use the ATR, those are the two major indicators that I use in forex trading. I use the ATR to detect a trending market sentiments then I use the moving averages to predict the direction of the price movements. But with I do not depend solely on indicators because indicators could be wrong many times. So, I prefer to use the pure price action. Majorly I use the candlestick patterns for my prediction and I have various candlestick patterns that I use. I use the bullish engulfing pattern and the bearish engulfing pattern mostly. I have used the two candlestick patterns to make little of money in forex . those are the two patterns that I used in most of the time because they have given me a lot successful trades .

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The technical indicators that you mentioned are one of the best in the forex markets that one could use to pull successful trade in forex. I have actually tried one or two of the technical indicators that you shared and it has been so wonderful, but I am a trader that does not only depend on indicators because I am trained not to use too much of indicators and I base my analysis on price action and that is what I've been doing since I've been trading Forex.

I just use the moving average most of the time and I do not use any indicator more than that. The candlestick analysis has helped me a lot in my technical judgement of the forex market and I've been able to make reasonable lead with this. my mentor in forex told me not to use too much of indicators and that is why I don't use indicators mostly probably most of the indicators are similar to bot and I don't prefer to use that medium , i rely on my talent in forex trading and I don't use the bot that could not analyse market technically as humans can do. The indicators are not flexible but human beings are flexible in their judgement.

Asahi

Verified member
For analyzing the market, I use several indicators including fibonacchi, MACD, RSI and moving average. Eurotrader provides advanced technology for scalping with other facilities. They offer more than 200 indicators to traders.