The best range of Crypto currencies to invest on.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Crypto currencies sector with $1 trillion dollars market capitalization now is a trending sector that every one want to invest on in order to milk out resources in the form of profit.
There are millions of Crypto currencies available in the Crypto currency market to invest but honestly a lot of research and reviews needed to be done for one to decide on the coins to invest on.
Currently we have coins that are below $0.1, $1 $10, $100, $1000 , $10000 and $100,000
In your experience and opinion. Which category of coins will you invest on if you are to pick at least three coins?

The fact is that one invest in cryptocurrency based on his or her financial strength. For example ,one with $20 to invest won't consider coins in the range of $10,000 and above , because such investment won't have much significant profit at short intervals.

As for me ,I will prefer to invest first in already known coins irrespective of the price of the coin because I am certain that the price will always rise well and I will gain back my investment there.

I will consider coin at $0.1 and below $2 ,because such coins has shown that they are rising and they will continue to rise over time.

Investing in cryptocurrencies for me have to do with the one that is the most expensive as that will be the most profitable in the long run, in this case, the Cryptocurrency that is within the $100,000 price range. Any profit from such a cryptocurrency is sure to be very big due to it's price range, take for instance, Bitcoin price is high currently, and this is due to it's popularity and how much people and institutions are investing in it. There is bound to be a very high profit in this Cryptocurrency than in other cryptocurrencies.
Another reason that will make me to choose the highest cryptocurrency with the biggest price range will be it's volatile nature, big price Cryptocurrency is like that due to the volume of investment poured into it and once some of these investment is a little bit withdrawn, then the market shrinks a little, this will enable the Cryptocurrency trader to make profits off the trade.

I'll advice to not to invest in any cryptocurrency which charges high transaction fees, their ranges are always questionable. If I have to pick up a range, then it is going to be something promising and that must not me anything above $10k unless it is moving like Bitcoin. Lowest range is much better, they have more possibility of rise in value then the higher range. According to JP Morgon, Bitcoin will reach 146,000 so this range is only for bitcoin, no other crypto is that much promising.

I'll advice to not to invest in any cryptocurrency which charges high transaction fees, their ranges are always questionable. If I have to pick up a range, then it is going to be something promising and that must not me anything above $10k unless it is moving like Bitcoin. Lowest range is much better, they have more possibility of rise in value then the higher range. According to JP Morgon, Bitcoin will reach 146,000 so this range is only for bitcoin, no other crypto is that much promising.
Your opinions are cool though on checking out coins today , wrap bitcoin (WBTC) value is also at $39,000 and yearn finance is currently at $33,000 plus so these coins fall in the same categories with bitcoin. If the prediction of JP Morgan can hold then possibly people who had made huge gains from bitcoin could sell some and leave some there possibly to the end of this year if the price mark can be achieved.
Smaller coins of $0.1 range would have been the best of it had potential.