The best five digital Skills to Learn

OlaAdams

Good day my fellow trendri members I am super pumped up to talk about this interesting topic today.
First and foremost lets look into what digital skills is. According to Wikipedia
Digital skills are defined as a range of abilities to use digital devices, communication applications, and networks to access and manage information.

Now here are some of the most important digital skills that can enable work in any organizations.

• Social Media
• Search Engine Marketing
• Analytics
• Content Marketing
• And Graphics designing

What are your thought on this?
• What is digital skills
• Best sites tp learn free digital skill
• how do you earn from a digital skill learn

thank you for your time.

Godslamp

Social media has permeated the fabric of our society, and become the primary source of communication and information flow between content creators and consumers. Educators who recognize social media’s influence should understand the intricacies of each platform and its potential influence to maximize community engagement in order to provide graduates with valuable and applicable skills.

Godslamp

Plagiarism warning
news trading strategy involves trading based on news and market expectations, both before and following news releases. Trading on news announcements can require a skilled mind-set as news can travel very quickly on digital media. Traders will need to assess the news immediately after it’s released and make a quick judgement on how to trade it.

Haypril

There is lots of digital skills to choose from that could make you earn from rendering your services online and in person. Just as you have listed, some of these skills are highly in demands and there are jobs waiting for any individual that was able to learn successfully.
In other to succeed with these knowledge, there is need to have a creative mind and be ready to explode any opportunities that present itself. People with digital skills don't go looking for jobs, their work and creativity speak for them.

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view the first five digital skills you should learn are number one social media you need to learn how to operate on social media and also how to post content on social media make design all photos that will attract viewers to your account, and also you need to learn how to market products Ida affiliate marketing or normal marketing this is another form of digital design

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
You need to gain sense of how to market products using the search engine optimisation. The search engine optimisation is one of the best skill that you need to learn in this era so that you can gain sense of how to market digital products and any kind of services that you would want to sell online. It is highly important that you gain enough knowledge on SEO to promote your brand properly

I know very well that it is a very difficult skill to learn but if you are very serious and you have a positive mindset you should be able to achieve great results using the SEO. This is probably one of the best skill that you can ever come across online because it will help you in a good way to make brand analysis. I have tried it myself and it worked because the SEO is a skill that one should uphold no matter what.