The Best Crypto Game in 2022

cryptoMan

Hi all, I'm a cryptoMan, today I would like to show you a very promising project.

Helix - H.E.L.I.X. (Hyper Expansive Lifelike Interoperable eXperience) is a high-fidelity metaverse platform centered around the concept of true digital ownership and independent player economy.

Roughly speaking, gta 5 on blockchain. Everything you earn in the game, you get in the form of nft. The game is very cool, earned on it for 2 days of playing $ 513. Soon there will also be a coin game.

You can download here, helix-metaverse.com
Also, add me as a friend, nickname: cryptoMAN =)

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I took my time to read your content around H.E.L.I.X, I found promising thing about the project. Even if I'm not an NFT enthusiast at this time. I've heard so many positives around NFTs, but I don't understand how it works mainly especially as an investor. I don't know how to convert my NFT collectibles to fiat currencies, I just have to understand this types of features before I can go into games that rewards with NFTs. I've heard about pollium' being the first NFT console platform, but it isn't launched officially. Let's wait to see how that one goes. I love playing GTA V, I wonder how you played that one and got $513 reward within few days of activities. I am looking for such kind of earnings, it wouldn't be easy, if not everyone could've jumped in to earn it. Even the so-called 'play to win games can't guarantee that just like the one you've spoken high volume of.