The best ads out there.

Jecsad2

As we all know, the best out there gotta be Facebook and Instagram.
But in my country, the middle-low kinda too easy to change course from the mainstream apps.
If there is any money from an app, the creators and viewers move to that one.
So the best one is, you gotta find yourself for your country depending on the people.

In our business industries it is the social media that is the most popular venue for marketing activities. You get free advertising in Facebook which not exactly potent but quite effecting considering that you do not pay anything. I guess business owners are turning their eyes to social media instead of the traditional posters and even apps.

I think the two social media you mentioned works for a lot of countries if not all when it comes to advertising. People are so much on these two platforms Facebook and Instagram. If one has a business, brand or services to promote using these two might just be the best bet

There are a lot of social media networks and applications right now and it is not a lie that's from a particular to a particular geographical location. This is why it is always important for you to make a little customer research to know where your audience live online so that you can be able to target them specifically with advertisements.