The attributes of a business accountant.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I am pretty sure that majority of us here knows who an accountant is in a business organisation . But for those that do not know who an accountant is then I will be explaining of considering an accountant to be an individual who has the sole duty to keep business records and accurately and efficiently record business activities carried out in a particular day and also he has the ability and the beauty to analyse business books of account so as to finalize business decisions and interpretations . Not everyone could be an accountant due to the fact that an accountant must possess some sort of attributes that actually makes him an accountant and if you are not possessing such attributes you possibly would not be a good accountant .

One main attributes of an accountant is perfection . I know what you may be thinking , you could possibly be thinking that no one is perfect then how come and accountants must possess the quality of perfection . Well I am not talking about the actual meaning of perfection but what I'm trying to say is that an accountant should not make unnecessary and uncalled mistakes in his duty possibly in areas of recording business transactions and financial activities for the day . He must not have an undivided attention when analysing the business books of account because a slight mistake or error in analysing the business books of account could have a negative repercussions or result in determining in the business decisions and intentions to be carried out .

A business accountant is a person who works for a company to help it manage its financial records. Accountants typically work from an office within the company's headquarters, and they often work closely with legal counsel in order to ensure that all taxes are paid, financial statements are presented accurately, and all other financial laws are complied with. A business accountant must understand accounting principles, which are the rules and guidelines for proper accounting practices. They must also be familiar with common accounting software, such as Microsoft Excel, QuickBooks, or Peachtree. Some accountants also study computer science or software engineering in order to learn how to program these tools.

Business accountants should be very detail oriented and have excellent math skills. They should also have the ability to analyze large amounts of data and make decisions based on those analyses. Finally, business accountants should be able to communicate their findings clearly and effectively to management and other employees within the company.

You will absolutely right by mentioning the attributes of perfection being one of the attributes of a business accountant . Someone could be readily first to criticize the fact that an accountant need to be perfect because there is actually no one on earth that is perfect , but hear me out , by mentioning perfection we do not mean the actual fact of someone not being prone to making mistakes and errors but we are referring to the fact that an individual possibly an accountant based on the context tries all his or her best to make him or herself error-free and mistakes-free . An accountant should try to be perfect because he's perfection in his line of duty which possibly include recording and analysing business books of account totalling helps to determine the survival rates and success rate of which a particular business has .

A business owner should be district in the sense that he must have all the proof that a particular business transaction really happened so as not to erroneously record the business book of accounts which could affect the business decisions possibly at the end of the month or at the end of a particular year .