Earn Money That one earning site you wish it to be back

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I have been earning money for a while now online. I have worked on some earning sites that I really enjoyed and the admins were really wonderful. But as we all know nothing good last forever. So some days you try logging into the site you had used the previous day, only to find out the site is no longer functional.

I have experienced this with sites like Answeree, 100 springs,rational mind etc, but one site I will hope to have back is Postloop. This was a commenting site that the pay was a lot better than other comments exchange siteS. It was taken over by a new management and since then, it hasn’t been functional.

I wish I can have this site back. So which one do you want back?

Definitely, people were even making more than that if you really active and don't fall at working each day especially if your rank was high because your performance will always be ranked periodically. So it was good posting platform. But what endeared them to me mostly was their speed in payment just like here. It was really motivating to keep working
That was definitely a very good platform and I wish I heard about it when it was booming. I will also be anticipating the return of the forum. But what exactly made them to close the platform since they have a lot of money to pay people and I believe they are also making a lot of money from the platform?.

I don't really have a site that I will love to see functioning again but I will like if amazon could accept applicants from my location. People in the affiliate world are making it big promoting Amazon products. It becomes very nearly impossible for you to make something worthwhile in affiliate marketing if you are not registered on Amazon

It since the platform was very good and a lot of people made a lot of money from it. I just ventured into paid to post platform early this year and as of last year I wasn't even interested in such because there was your business I was doing. I think I will also be checking the platform if it is back then I will start working with them. You said someone can make up to $25 weekly. That is very wonderful I would have loved if I make money from it.
Definitely, people were even making more than that if you really active and don't fall at working each day especially if your rank was high because your performance will always be ranked periodically. So it was good posting platform. But what endeared them to me mostly was their speed in payment just like here. It was really motivating to keep working

Yeah you would have loved it because they were giving 5 cente per post and it you have higher rank you can make up to $25 per week provided you are very active and doing the right thing. The pay on time too when once you ask for a pay out. I really enjoyed the site
It since the platform was very good and a lot of people made a lot of money from it. I just ventured into paid to post platform early this year and as of last year I wasn't even interested in such because there was your business I was doing. I think I will also be checking the platform if it is back then I will start working with them. You said someone can make up to $25 weekly. That is very wonderful I would have loved if I make money from it.

Well, I don't know anything about postloop. This is the first time I have heard about it.
The remarks made by the users of this website are enough to convince me that the site really paid.. I wish I had known about this site before its extinction. Had it been introduced to me long ago, it would have been on my list of legit websites. I wish It came back.
Yeah you would have loved it because they were giving 5 cente per post and it you have higher rank you can make up to $25 per week provided you are very active and doing the right thing. The pay on time too when once you ask for a pay out. I really enjoyed the site

Well, I don't know anything about postloop. This is the first time I have heard about it.
The remarks made by the users of this website are enough to convince me that the site really paid.. I wish I had known about this site before its extinction. Had it been introduced to me long ago, it would have been on my list of legit websites. I wish It came back.

Same with me, I also love Postloop and The Forum Wheel. Fortunately for the latter it is still working until now and even if there are just few forums but I can earn 10 cents in a day for 2 posts. I earned big money in Postloop during its heyday that is why until now I am checking the link once in a while if Postloop is back in the internet.
Same with me I check back alot to see if it is back since there's no notification on that but it is always nothing but I'm glad that the new management was able to clear the debts before going AWOL finally. I used to make good of the site I hope it will still resurface in the nearest future

Same with me, I also love Postloop and The Forum Wheel. Fortunately for the latter it is still working until now and even if there are just few forums but I can earn 10 cents in a day for 2 posts. I earned big money in Postloop during its heyday that is why until now I am checking the link once in a while if Postloop is back in the internet.