Earn Money That one earning site you wish it to be back

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I have been earning money for a while now online. I have worked on some earning sites that I really enjoyed and the admins were really wonderful. But as we all know nothing good last forever. So some days you try logging into the site you had used the previous day, only to find out the site is no longer functional.

I have experienced this with sites like Answeree, 100 springs,rational mind etc, but one site I will hope to have back is Postloop. This was a commenting site that the pay was a lot better than other comments exchange siteS. It was taken over by a new management and since then, it hasn’t been functional.

I wish I can have this site back. So which one do you want back?

If a site especially a forum site emerge today paying $3 per day, and its legit, don't you think it will draw almost all the other posters from the ones paying lower out?? Everyone would be willing to focus there and earn that extra bucks of $3 a day consistently and never move out. That will be around $90 a month. And we all know its kinda competition for others to improve too.

Yeah, I felt moving on was a lot better than arguing endlessly about a thing I was sure will be the end for me. Truth be told even if I was paid my money I wouldn’t have still return to the site. to me that was a red flag that I needed to stay away from the site
You did well not to stage war with the Admin just acting professional and move on, knowing too well their are other options you can earn from with your time. Here at Trendri PTP, you can earn higher than at bizdustry when you devote more time to interact with people, then earn reasonable amount of money at BMF too, plus FC etc. At the end of the month, you'll be getting around $50-$70 incentive.

I don't know when this post was made. But right now, all the sites that I am working with are still intact. To be frank, I nearly cried when bizdustry and trendri went on what I will call a break early February. I prayed and wished they came back because bit only I missed the payment, I also missed the topics and the vibes.
yeah trendri was one site I wanted to come back a lot better and permanent too. The topics here are really unique and one can learn a lot from the replies. I hope the admin will help us keep the site alive for a very long time. We will all strive to post only quality replies

You're a peaceful someone, i saw others who argued with @Bizdustry Admin over denied payment, yet you never came public to declare your frustration and lay tantrum concerning your denied reward if $15. I applaud your demeanour to move on. When BMF banned me i was perplexed, i can't lie to you, i voiced out my frustration at FC, lol.
Yeah, I felt moving on was a lot better than arguing endlessly about a thing I was sure will be the end for me. Truth be told even if I was paid my money I wouldn’t have still return to the site. to me that was a red flag that I needed to stay away from the site

I don't know when this post was made. But right now, all the sites that I am working with are still intact. To be frank, I nearly cried when bizdustry and trendri went on what I will call a break early February. I prayed and wished they came back because bit only I missed the payment, I also missed the topics and the vibes.

I joined Pay to post site 'Bubblews' in the very beginning itself. I have discontinued the site because it was too good to believe that anybody can pay such huge dividends for a small work. I thought it is a scam and I left the site. But after a year or so I rejoined the site and found that the remuneration was drastically reduced but still they were paying and I received about three or four payouts, and then the site was disappeared without any information. I miss the site and wish that the site was in the existence and function normally to benefit members like me.

Yeah mate, I didn’t want more issues so I left the site, you can imagine working to earn about $15 and they refused to pay. So I moved on they are other sites to work on and that is what I did. I like it that I haven’t experienced such with other sites
You're a peaceful someone, i saw others who argued with @Bizdustry Admin over denied payment, yet you never came public to declare your frustration and lay tantrum concerning your denied reward if $15. I applaud your demeanour to move on. When BMF banned me i was perplexed, i can't lie to you, i voiced out my frustration at FC, lol.

Its a pity bro that Bizdustry gave a flimsy reason when it comes to your payment after working hard. And also you acted maturely by moving on, when you couldn't take such act of them. At least you're here today, and at BMF, forumcoin, socialseos, and so on earning some incentive too. Bizdustry paid 10 cents for two 2-3 weeks after the incident of their first hacking attempt during early month of December.
Yeah mate, I didn’t want more issues so I left the site, you can imagine working to earn about $15 and they refused to pay. So I moved on they are other sites to work on and that is what I did. I like it that I haven’t experienced such with other sites

10 cents per post that was a huge one. I think I joined the site at its initial stage when it was still paying 5 cents per comment. I was pissed when it was time for my pay they came up with flimsy reasons why I shouldn't be paid so I left the site. But it good that they paid such amount and were actually paying the users that high.

Its a pity bro that Bizdustry gave a flimsy reason when it comes to your payment after working hard. And also you acted maturely by moving on, when you couldn't take such act of them. At least you're here today, and at BMF, forumcoin, socialseos, and so on earning some incentive too. Bizdustry paid 10 cents for two 2-3 weeks after the incident of their first hacking attempt during early month of December.

Yeah mate other earning sites help in this regard, like forum coin it is one site you can get a good pointer to other earning sites. And from the comments you would be to deduce a scam or a legit site. I got to know this one through them over there
I have been hearing of forumcoin but I have been reluctant to join it. Can you elaborate to me how it really works?. from the little information I heard someone say that you cannot make more than $5 every month. How true is this assertion?. and how many comments can someone make on daily basis in order to make money from it?

Yeah, every year there are sites that always comes up as a best and of course, I have noticed this trend. what you just have to do is to be making a lot of research and of course follow forums that talks about money-making because that is where you will be discovering new ways of online money making.
Yeah mate other earning sites help in this regard, like forum coin it is one site you can get a good pointer to other earning sites. And from the comments you would be to deduce a scam or a legit site. I got to know this one through them over there

You might be right because right now I can't really comprehend the whole essence why that site was sold and the buy discontinue it. Well, I just hoping new sites just spring up that would accommodate all countries but pays better. I'm looking to the future but if it returns I'm will happy it dis
Yeah, every year there are sites that always comes up as a best and of course, I have noticed this trend. what you just have to do is to be making a lot of research and of course follow forums that talks about money-making because that is where you will be discovering new ways of online money making.

I heard about PostLoop, it isn't new to me, it paid high during when it was paying. Even if i didn't earn from it, but its a shame the site ended its incentive program. Earning $25 there on average at least every week would've made sense to me since no PTP site can make you such amount in a week currently. Bizdustry was paying me more than that last December when BN was increased to 10 cents per comment. I was earning more than $50 there a week, before it drooped down. I just hope forums like PostLoop, and Bizdustry, and Trendri returns back to paying high.
10 cents per post that was a huge one. I think I joined the site at its initial stage when it was still paying 5 cents per comment. I was pissed when it was time for my pay they came up with flimsy reasons why I shouldn't be paid so I left the site. But it good that they paid such amount and were actually paying the users that high

I am thinking the website was bought by a competitor in order to run it down. Sometimes there are people who buy their competitors website or platforms so that they will not run down their business. This simply means that if there is a platform that pays $3 per day and there are some that pays $1 per day, I can guarantee you that nobody will visit that $1 per day website. So I think it was bought by a competitor.
You might be right because right now I can't really comprehend the whole essence why that site was sold and the buy discontinue it. Well, I just hoping new sites just spring up that would accommodate all countries but pays better. I'm looking to the future but if it returns I'm will happy it dis

It is a dead zone now when I checked last. Nothing is happening there for now. You might be right I think the site wasn't bought for more posting because what they did was pay the old debt and that was it. I hope another good paying like that will spring up soon
I am thinking the website was bought by a competitor in order to run it down. Sometimes there are people who buy their competitors website or platforms so that they will not run down their business. This simply means that if there is a platform that pays $3 per day and there are some that pays $1 per day, I can guarantee you that nobody will visit that $1 per day website. So I think it was bought by a competitor.

I heard about PostLoop, it isn't new to me, it paid high during when it was paying. Even if i didn't earn from it, but its a shame the site ended its incentive program. Earning $25 there on average at least every week would've made sense to me since no PTP site can make you such amount in a week currently. Bizdustry was paying me more than that last December when BN was increased to 10 cents per comment. I was earning more than $50 there a week, before it drooped down. I just hope forums like PostLoop, and Bizdustry, and Trendri returns back to paying high.

Okay. There are so many websites who has gone through this before. a working platform will one day stop working because they are being offered a huge amount of money by a new management. I am very sure that they new management don't have the continuity of PTP in mind before they bought it because they think that the platform has already grown to an extent in which people can visit on daily basis without being paid. and I can guarantee you that the value of that site would have reduced by now.
It is a dead zone now when I checked last. Nothing is happening there for now. You might be right I think the site wasn't bought for more posting because what they did was pay the old debt and that was it. I hope another good paying like that will spring up soon

The site was bought by a new management and that was the beginning of the death of the site. I'm sure the money that the site owner must have been huge so the person couldn't resist it. Because the debts of the users were all paid but the new team couldn't manage it and the site went down. I wish the site wasn't bought and taken over. Maybe it would have still been here
Okay. There are so many websites who has gone through this before. a working platform will one day stop working because they are being offered a huge amount of money by a new management. I am very sure that they new management don't have the continuity of PTP in mind before they bought it because they think that the platform has already grown to an extent in which people can visit on daily basis without being paid. and I can guarantee you that the value of that site would have reduced by now.

That was definitely a very good platform and I wish I heard about it when it was booming. I will also be anticipating the return of the forum. But what exactly made them to close the platform since they have a lot of money to pay people and I believe they are also making a lot of money from the platform?.
The site was bought by a new management and that was the beginning of the death of the site. I'm sure the money that the site owner must have been huge so the person couldn't resist it. Because the debts of the users were all paid but the new team couldn't manage it and the site went down. I wish the site wasn't bought and taken over. Maybe it would have still been here