Testing the crypto investment with a minimal amount

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I am planning to test the waters of crypto coins by buying a coin worth $10. But my plan is stalled because of the present situation of crypto coins now that the price is going down. However, there is wisdom in the situation because the price is cheaper and maybe tomorrow it will rise and shine again.

To be frank, it has been a long time plan that wouldn’t proceed because at the back of my mind there is the question of the reality about the fluctuation of prices. I have the suspicion that some people are taking advantage of the crypto trading that the public is a willing victim. The dilemma in my mind is to risk my $10 or to save it. What is your take on my question?

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
To know whether to test the waters is something you have to make up your mind to do, because as we all know life itself is a risk and we have the element of risk in almost everything we do in life. For you to succeed you have to keep on trying even if you fail, you don't have to stay there but pick up yourself and move on learn from your mistakes. I will advise you make an attempt.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
You can test with that small amount of money and make profit because right now that many coins are at the big dip ,it seems like this should be the best time to buy ,but i will suggest you hold instead of just buying and selliing very fast ,becsuse that might be truly odd in some ways too ,just continue to hold and make gains ,like what i did for some coins i have

Chibson

VIP Contributor
That is a very good idea that you have thought of here. I am also planning to invest $10 in all these cryptocurrencies especially the new ones. That $10 I can give you up to thousands of dollar in the nearest future if such cryptocurrency has a bright future. There are several low-value cryptocurrencies that I would like to invest on such as safe wolf and the rest of them.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
This one might actually be for curiosity purposes and in this case you may not actually know the best and potential coin for you to invest and since you're just testing,if you are thinking of becoming rich with cryptocurrency in few years time then I think they should invest a reasonable amount of money.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you want to test with a small amount, I suggest you try dogecoin. Currently, it is 22 cents The coin has a history of reaching 68 cents in May. Maybe you can diversify your investment between 2-3 currencies like dogecoin, Ada, Bitcoin cash, etc. Diversifying can be considered the best option for beginners.