Taking pictures/or downloading pictures and making money?

Atbul

What do you think: with taking pictures or downloading pictures you can make money on the internet?
If somebody has doubts about that, I ensure you that you can. There are these two possibilities:
1. Take pictures, upload on websites and put a selling price for your pictures
2. Download free pics from different free websites, upload them on selling picture websites and set the price.
There are a lot of people wishing to buy a good picture what they can use for different purposes - website, facebook, instagram etc.
What is your opinion about this? Let`s see ...

uforwealth

Verified member
To say the fact, there are many places to sell pictures on the internet. The only problem is that there is competition among picture sellers as some pictures are more stunning than others. Those stunning and cool pictures will surely and automatically draw the attention of potential buyers to themselves. Therefore, if you want to sell pictures to make money on the internet, try as much as possible to make them attractive.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Making money selling pictures can be hard and easy depending on your expertise, an amateur that don't have knowledge on how to snap pictures will find it very hard to make money on this site, I do go to these sites to download stock pictures and I tell you for free that those pictures are really standard and high definition, I think most people selling photographs are doing it like a hobby not like a full time Hustle.

Because even on this websites most of the pictures are free to use, so I think it'll be okay for a photographer to sell pictures as a side hustle.

E

eldavis

I know for a fact that you can take pictures and sell them off on some sites that do allow this, but downloading pictures done by others to sell, I don't really buy this idea. Won't this be classified as selling the works of others? What is someone else had downloaded the same picture and put up for sale

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Wow, well I don't really know of any website which I can be able to sell pictures , you should also tell us how much we can earn from this business so that people will have understanding of how the business is all about, there are some website I understand you can be able to post pictures but you are not selling it to them but you are posting it there and you can only make money based on the amount of people that have downloaded your picture, this is not an easier ways of making money online it depends on interest.