Survey questions

Henrylord6

I don't really know anything about survey so please I want full details on survey and how to make money with ir

Suba

Staff member
@Henrylord6 To make money with survey sites, first you have to choose a legit survey site, you can look it up on Trendri forums. secondly you also have to register on the survey site you choose and fill in your personal data such as age, gender, country etc. After that you can open the survey that is offered or available, and fill it honestly. In general, each survey will take about 10-20 minutes, and if you have completed and succeeded then you will get reward points which you can later exchange for fiat money or crypto. Each survey site is different in giving rewards and redeeming. Collect points until you reach the minimum payout, and redeem with fiat money and withdraw using PayPal or other payment methods.

zillur23

Servey question is some times same qualities that very bad. Question is different that good.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I don't really know anything about survey so please I want full details on survey and how to make money with ir
Participating is survey is one of the easiest way to make money online as it does not require any knowledge or skill. All you need to do is to answer some questions. And the questions that will be asked are things that you already know or something that you do yourself. There are some survey questions that they will ask you about your personal life. Like asking you if you drink and smoke with many questions like that.

The problem with survey is that you will be asked some questions from you first to know if you will be qualified for the survey. What they are doing this is because some companies paid the survey websites to get some statistics on some topics and they will want a true and real answer for then to have real analysis.

There are some survey that worth below $1 while some worth up to $5 with just like 30 minutes to do. You can search some list of real survey website or use afrisight if you see from Africa.

arunima25

Verified member
Surveys are one of the most popular ways to make money. This one might not be the way to make good money but definitely is one of the easiest ways to make money that needs no skill and anyone can make it. But few things have to be kept in mind before you start doing surveys for pennies.
You geographical location is the most important factor. If you stay in a tier 1 county, you are lucky as many good paying survey sites work for them. And even the pay rate is better there. It's not good for tier 2 and tier 3 countries. So, choose a site that works for your location.
You won't get rich by survey sites. They are easy money but not a good pay. So, you need to keep other options to earn also along with surveys.
Choose the survey sites that work for your location and are legit. You can find such information here on Trendri and other forums like Forum coin. Register there and get started. Some survey sites send invitations for surveys to your email while on others, you have to visit them and find the available surveys. Answer surveys and collect points to reach the payout. You might be qualified for a survey or might get disqualified in between. That's another frustration with surveys. You need to have enormous patience. And many a times it can be boring and monotonous.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Surveys are a very popular earning method. A lot of people around the world earn money from participating in surveys every day. It is important to find a legit survey site, join it and start working on it. The only problem with surveys is that surveys are not always available for all countries around the world. Hope that surveys are available for your region.