Krishna Roy

I want to introduce a survey site which is most popular, but someone us did not know. You can complete easily all surveys. Just very simple.
Show the image. Let's start earning money.
My expected survey site. I'm sure you'll tell it.
Join and start earning.

Happy earning!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20201227_222818.png
    IMG_20201227_222818.png
    61.6 KB · Views: 7

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I know very much about swashbucks.com, I never made any minimaloney through this swashbucks site before. The last time I tried learning through it, I didn't received up to 4 SB from the survey task I completes. I was thinking about how I will earn any tangible thing with swashbucks. Because I didn't know how I will get to reach the minimum withdrawal threshold they listed there to convert your SB for amazon gift cards, iTunes cards etc. It works mainly for U.S citizens or those top tier countries.

arunima25

Verified member
What's the name of the site? I am not able to figure it out from the attachment. Also, it would be nice if you could tell a little bit of details about the site...mode of payment, minimum threshold etc.
Does it work for people in India? I am from India and many survey sites that are promising for other tier 1 countries don't work for Indian users.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
To be little realstic does the site is getting paid for providing statistics or paying from its pocket money because a website could provide such questions and paying from its pocket money for the compaign and getting results but this free plan does not last so long and such websites ends by disappearing unlike you are talking about Ysense how the site is trully paying from pocket money but monetizing its activity by a different way means by monetizing the site using offerwalls or survey sites so he will not lost a lot of money. I remember seeing a similar photo on Ysense if I am not wrong.