Survey is it paying?

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
In my own case I don't really like this method of making money online,which is completing online surveys in order to earn,why? because most of the survey site i choose to engage in are all scam, I'll complete their task though it's hard,but when placing a withdrawal, I'll be asked to deposit before I'll withdraw,so i quit surveys.

tunisia8

i haven't really tried it but based on my understanding there's never really survey available especially for my country'

Daniel Ryan

Surveys never let me get enough money to be scammed with. I've never earned from any of 'em.

D

Deleted member 65010

Me eiter, it is possible to get few dollars, but it consume too much time to be worth it in my opinion.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Surveys are legit and paying.... Infact I have seen people make over $2 a day on one site in survey alone. If you get involved in that's asking you for a deposit before you can withdraw, then the site is probably a scam. A legit survey sites will never ask you for a deposit before a withdraw.

If you really want to make money Surveys you should try some surveys hosted on Cointiply PTC app or Coinpayu, I heard people make money from their surveys alot.....

However, you should also understands that your location determines if a Survey site will work for you or not. If you reside in one of third tier countries, you might be finding it difficult to make money from surveys but if you are from a first world countries, then you will really be making money from survey.

Onetech

Banned
Survey is paying but is an easy program, sometimes I wonder the strategy they use in choosing successful participants. Some answers might be similar but your expected to answer based on what you know about yourself and at the end you will find out that you didn't get it. So I don't know the system they use in calculating the progress

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
In my own case I don't really like this method of making money online,which is completing online surveys in order to earn,why? because most of the survey site i choose to engage in are all scam, I'll complete their task though it's hard,but when placing a withdrawal, I'll be asked to deposit before I'll withdraw,so i quit surveys.
Hi. Hope you are doing well. Thank you for your post. I am sorry to hear that you have not received any payments for participating in surveys. This is so disappointing and unfair at the same time. It is not nice to ask you for a deposit in order to withdraw your earnings. I think it is wise to avoid these sites. You are right about everything you mention about surveys. I fully agree with you. To be frank, in the past I tried a lot of survey sites but I was very disappointed because the surveys were never available for my country. I received 1-2 surveys from time to time. So it was a complete waste of time. Surveys are available for some countries only. This is the reason I stopped looking for any survey sites. One day while searching the net, I found Trendri. I was very lucky indeed. Trendri became my favourite earning platform. It is a site I would recommend to you and to everyone of course because it is legit. I have already received two payments to my Paypal account so far. You can concentrate here and make a good income if you work here daily. It is easy to earn money on Trendri. You just create new threads and you reply to the posts of other members. We are a big family here. Everyone is welcome. Enjoy your time on Trendri!

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have never come across any survey site that asks for money in order to earn money. If a survey site asks you to pay money, then consider it a scam site. There are many legit survey sites that do not ask for money. You can try Toluna and Survey Savvy. They are legit and they also send surveys to other Tier 2 countries. However, please note that most of the survey sites would not send surveys to tier 3 countries due to limitations imposed by the marketing research companies. So, if you belong to a country where you do not qualify to receive surveys, then I would suggest you to find other ways to make money online. Why don't you try Micro job sites such as Picoworkers to make some extra cash? You may also consider Socpublic where you get paid in Russian Ruble.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I have never come across any survey site that asks for money in order to earn money. If a survey site asks you to pay money, then consider it a scam site. There are many legit survey sites that do not ask for money. You can try Toluna and Survey Savvy. They are legit and they also send surveys to other Tier 2 countries. However, please note that most of the survey sites would not send surveys to tier 3 countries due to limitations imposed by the marketing research companies. So, if you belong to a country where you do not qualify to receive surveys, then I would suggest you to find other ways to make money online. Why don't you try Micro job sites such as Picoworkers to make some extra cash? You may also consider Socpublic where you get paid in Russian Ruble.
Hi Good-Guy. Hope you are doing well. Thank you very much for your well-written and so informative post. I fully agree with everything you mention in your post. I have never come across any survey site that asks for money in order to earn money either. This is strange. These survey sites must be scam sites so we must be very careful. One disadvantage I can think of survey sites is that surveys are not always available for all countries around the world. My country is often excluded from surveys. Never mind, I have Trendri which is my favourite site. Thank you for letting us know about other legit earning sites like Picoworkers and Socpublic. You are very helpful indeed and so willing to help everyone who asks for advice and help. We highly appreciate it. Wish you all the best with the New Year!

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If any survey site ask you to deposit money before withdrawing your own funds which you earned with them by performing the tasks. You should simply run away from such site before even commencing to earn with them, they are simply scam survey site. Surveys which I know online aren't in such kind of demand that is very suspicious. They pay you for the opinion you're offering genuinely in their platform. And not subjecting you to pay upfront before withdrawing your earned points. I don't do surveys because they aren't favourable to me after forcing myself so much in the past to earn from.it. Such discouraged me alot from continuing to push over to earn from the varieties of them.here online.

I got other better strategies online which I'm earning money with, and I'm happy that other options are simply working for me irrespective of my restriction from earning from surveys. You shouldn't push yourself so hard when an earning site isn't working for you, it is better to save your time and the stress and use it wisely to earn elsewhere that needs your services. I am simply earning where my services are valued, and such gives me ease of mind.

paidsurveyadvisor

Paid surveys are legit if you pick and join the correct ones. Avoid those sites that ask you to pay to earn. You should be paid for completing surveys and not paying to get surveys

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
But based on my experience I can say that survey are really paying but sometimes it is very difficult for you to see or you know anyone that might be favorable in your location to engage and some of them will always need their participants to be telling the truth in most of the things they are asking , sometimes you may not really be comfortable with some of the question they may be asking you because you may believe they are trying to invade into your privacy,

The most challenging facts about survey in this part of the world is that it is very difficult for you to see the one that is accepted in your location because most severe as I understand will always target the Western countries only , then people coming from Africa may not have an opportunity to make money with it..

A lot of people at the other hand will always make an attempt to cheat the system by the use of VPN but this is not the best and this is not also a guarantee that you will be able to make anything out of the platform because you will definitely be disqualified when you place for withdrawal.