Review Surf.be Review

Faruqmiles

The Surfe.pro system creates an advertising banner with your referral link. You can set a percentage of earnings, which will be transferred to the impressions of this banner (from 10 to 80%).

If you choose 50%, then half of the money earned immediately goes to the «Business Automat» account. As soon as there is enough money for at least 1 impression, your banner starts to appear to users. This allows you to automatically reinvest earned money in attracting referrals and earn on an affiliate program.

How much can you earn in a month with surf.be

MOSIUR

I have been using Surf.be for a long time and the site has been paying me too. There is no doubt that it is a legit site. When I watched a youtube video, I saw its presence there and immediately created an account and then started to work. Now I am earning money. But. there is a negative side here that it gives you a very little amount of money.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have been using Surf.be for a long time and the site has been paying me too. There is no doubt that it is a legit site. When I watched a youtube video, I saw its presence there and immediately created an account and then started to work. Now I am earning money. But. there is a negative side here that it gives you a very little amount of money.

It is really good to see that you are earning. However, can you please tell us how much money do you make daily? I have installed their extention on my Chrome browser. However, I was not able to make good amount of money, so I deleted their extention. Do they pay better amount of money than what they used to pay before?